terrian and run energy

im thinking a bout posting a topic about this on orsf but i need someone elses ideas about its feasabilty

my idea is that run energy could be updated to drain at a slower rate when traveling on roads

[hide=]

Wow... I just scanned it with my new high tech program called "common sense" and it detected a scam.

Some people just shouldn't be allowed to breed.

Gee, for someone with "billions and billions on multiple accounts", you sure whine a lot.
[/hide]

Makes sense that you would watse less energy traveling on road rather then through heavily wooded areas. Good thinking.

For future reference, this belongs in either Help and Advice (because of the question you asked), or in Bugs & Suggestions (because it's suggesting an update to the game.). Just a helpful hint. ::'

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

Moved this to RuneScape Bugs & Suggestions so you can talk about your idea with other users and get some feedback :D

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

its kind of already like that. you run on a straight road, and there is nothing to run around. run through the forest on karamaja and you have to run around trees, thus draining more of your run energy. its not exactly what you are thinking, but having to travel more squares tog et tot he same distance, then making our run energy drain faster probebly wont work out too well with the common scaper.

polarbeardaveyz9.png

its kind of already like that. you run on a straight road, and there is nothing to run around. run through the forest on karamaja and you have to run around trees, thus draining more of your run energy. its not exactly what you are thinking, but having to travel more squares tog et tot he same distance, then making our run energy drain faster probebly wont work out too well with the common scaper.

not drain faster,

energy would drain even slower on roads because it takes less effort

[hide=]

Wow... I just scanned it with my new high tech program called "common sense" and it detected a scam.

Some people just shouldn't be allowed to breed.

Gee, for someone with "billions and billions on multiple accounts", you sure whine a lot.
[/hide]

sounds good but it really wouldnt be, imagine the wildy, you get chased by 4 people, eek need to run ill go into the trees so i dont get owned, oh no my run energy is getting drained 10 times faster than usual. what about low levels with 1 agility, theyd have to go across white wolf mountain and with their run energy draining so fast, they're gonna die

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....