The Small Things in Life (Minor Runescape Suggestions)

Runescape would be so much better if the small things would get fixed. I have a few minor suggestions that would either make Runescape more cooler or better.

1. Weather.

Weather would put a new dimension into Runescape. It would affect your character depending on the conditions. For instance, say that you are on top of one of the mountians. Your character would start shaking and if you are up there long enough, your hp would start decreasing due to frostbite. Or if it is raining, low-leveled weapons and armor(bronze, iron, blurite) would start to rust if they are in the rain too long. And, just like a random event, lightning could strike anywhere and if it struck a tree, the tree would be "cut down" or it would die for a short time. On the coasts, there could be a hurricane that could spawn trouble for fishers at it could spawn more whirlpools but you could also have a better chance of catching a fish. But you could also fall into the water if you get blown off by the wind (hint: the lighter you are, the more likely you are to fall into the water ((bot-killer)) but if you wear heavier armor, the less likely you will be able to fall into the water). You catch my point.

2. Interactive environments.

If you are a Pker or just someone who just feels like being a little adventerous (I know I spelled it wrong), you might know what I'm talking about. Have you been in the Wildy and a mage shoots you and your behind a hill and the blast somehow goes right through the hill and you die? Well, I have a solution to that. Make the environments a little interactive. Make the hills to where nothing can go through them. It would be a little bit helpful and put a little more spice to Pking, as you would be able to shoot through hills.

3. Guided Arrows? WHAT THE HECK?

Have you ever hated when your running and those pesky arrows follow you? Well, make it to where the shooter clicks is where the arrow will land and if your in that spot, your hit. It just makes it less frustrating and adds a little bit of umph! into the fights.

Those are just a couple of suggestions to make Runescape better. DO NOT STEAL THESE IDEAS! Only Mods have permission to use these ideas. Please leave feedback!

2re411y.jpg...ever since that faithful day on Karjama that I fought the evil chicken, things have never been the same...

• 1 month later...

the arrow one is a bit ignorant, because that would destroy ranging in itself. The whole point of ranging is to hit from affar at moving, or still targets. Doing that would make ALL moving targets safe from range. Pking with range would die out. Dueling with range would die out. Range in itself would essentially be as useless as firemaking =\

erm, im not so sure those idea are entirely great, it isnt really runescape related, and the arrow thing is pretty um stupid. it would make htings worse ranging wise anyway. well it was a good intention but im not sure if itll actually be good.

erm, im not so sure those idea are entirely great, it isnt really runescapy ( as in sumthing that would fit in runescape) and the arrow thing is pretty um stupid. it would make things worse ranging wise anyway. well it was a good intention but im not sure if itll actually be good. dont let my criticism bring u down though, i do it often...

The weather thing is a cool idea. I support that one

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]