my stand on rsc

donz8

Wait...so the only thing that you liked was the pking system?

Take my advice and go buy a ticket to hawaii and get some girls.

you don't know what you're saying or either that you sucked b4lls in rsc so now you come here as a proud "rs2 product" questioning the greatness of rsc.

You didn't play RSC, if you did then you played very little of it. I can tell by how your systems are just short answered insults, when everyone else has some kind of constructive criticism. I'm level 94 on RSC, and level 102 on RS2. I never said anything like "omg, I'm level 126 on RS2" or any of the sort.

The same goes for Llama, I make a statement and you respond with a statement that questions my intelligence, which in itself is ironic because your statement shows no sign of intelligence. How about instead of telling me how "stupid" I am because I asked a question, why don't you answer my question?

that made me laugh.

if you got any more questions, ask away :)

its your chance

:thumbsup:

You didn't play RSC, just get over it and get off of the bandwagon

u sir are [developmentally delayed]ed

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

farazlol equals p o k e y , who da best etc, farazlol is one of the few people who was able to train several different chars high level and be a succesful pker.

You sir catbert go back to rs2 as your lack of knowledge of runescape classic has stopped being funny.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

Ok i have a plan that will fix everything

:-k .. we steal albert inestine or davinchi or who ever had those notes of a time machine.. we steal those notes.. build it.. go back to 2001 .. we make awesome account names... we enjoy the good old times.. and we buy all da party hats from everyone when they wer dropped :)

bllllonz.png

farazlol equals p o k e y , who da best etc, farazlol is one of the few people who was able to train several different chars high level and be a succesful pker.

You sir catbert go back to rs2 as your lack of knowledge of runescape classic has stopped being funny.

If you really are p o k e y, then I will admit to be wrong. But aren't you a well known autoer

If you really are p o k e y, then I will admit to be wrong. But aren't you a well known autoer

no no :shame:

kiddofwis is meeturpker

farazlol is p o k e y and wdb

kiddofwis is meeturpker

oh, and for future reference...

adx is adx1

Snooooopy is trupimp

jr is jr ant

xdomx is stud112

wire is deadskinmask (dsm)

that is all I can think of off the top of my head, and the other names speak for themselves...

and it was Einstein with the time machine bit..

adx is adx1

Snooooopy is trupimp

jr is jr ant

xdomx is stud112

Yea and Llama0 is Llama0.

Your char was legit up until level 3

I heard he was like the BEST pker in RSC.
Did you even play in RSC?

adx is adx1

Snooooopy is trupimp

jr is jr ant

xdomx is stud112

Yea and Llama0 is Llama0.

No , llama0 is krptix

Jk jamil

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

you don't know what you're saying or either that you sucked b4lls in rsc so now you come here as a proud "rs2 product" questioning the greatness of rsc.

You didn't play RSC, if you did then you played very little of it. I can tell by how your systems are just short answered insults, when everyone else has some kind of constructive criticism. I'm level 94 on RSC, and level 102 on RS2. I never said anything like "omg, I'm level 126 on RS2" or any of the sort.

The same goes for Llama, I make a statement and you respond with a statement that questions my intelligence, which in itself is ironic because your statement shows no sign of intelligence. How about instead of telling me how "stupid" I am because I asked a question, why don't you answer my question?

I get somewhat frustrated when someone comments on something they know nothing about. I gave you several reasons as to why you're wrong, then proceeded to call you a moron. In my opinion a moron is someone that doesnt know what hey/she is talking about. Might wanna check a mirror for a visual example.

I get somewhat frustrated when someone comments on something they know nothing about. I gave you several reasons as to why you're wrong, then proceeded to call you a moron. In my opinion a moron is someone that doesnt know what hey/she is talking about. Might wanna check a mirror for a visual example.

lmao even after you proved him wrong that catbert kid still hasnt shut the [bleep] up yet. :lol:

Wait, what am I wrong about?

Everything

This is what I don't understand about you, you are so quick to point out my mistakes (which so far, you haven't named one) and to pick a fight with me. All I have done is made started some constructive criticism, and you come in and begin insulting me, without any merit.

Everything

This is what I don't understand about you, you are so quick to point out my mistakes (which so far, you haven't named one) and to pick a fight with me. All I have done is made started some constructive criticism, and you come in and begin insulting me, without any merit.

seriously , you need to shut the F--- up and get some chicks, i know bordom got to u before all of us here but eh just chill dude. you weren't no big shot in rsc or rs2...what's the deal here ? why u crying about everything... you post here on tip it forums..which is home to mainly the best pkers from Rsc..people like adx1 , me , dsm , meeturpker , llama0 and many others.. are u f__Kin out of ur mind..go learn a thing or two lil kid lmao.

Waste of my f__Kin time typing all this sh1t.

lol human question

^^^

This is what I don't get. There are a lot of good RSC pkers on these forums, so I'd expect at least a little maturity, not someone who uses the phrase "lil". And who cares if I wasn't a "big shot" in RSC? Are you implying that because you are known for autoing that you're entitled to an opinion more than myself?

kiddofwis is meeturpker

adx is adx1

Snooooopy is trupimp

jr is jr ant

xdomx is stud112

that is all I can think of off the top of my head, and the other names speak for themselves...

and it was Einstein with the time machine bit..

How would you know who I am?

Everything

seriously , you need to shut the F--- up and get some chicks, i know bordom got to u before all of us here but eh just chill dude. you weren't no big shot in rsc or rs2...what's the deal here ? why u crying about everything... you post here on tip it forums..which is home to mainly the best pkers from Rsc..people like adx1 , me , dsm , meeturpker , llama0 and many others.. are u f__Kin out of ur mind..go learn a thing or two lil kid lmao.

ya what chad said

Everything

ya what chad said

This is why I don't understand this forum. Everyone on here either yells at me, calls me names and tell me to do things without any reason.

Then someone quotes them going "rofl yeah!" who doesn't know at all what they're talking about and are just riding the bandwagon. Seriously, at least come up with your own mindless-flaming ramble

You realize that nearly every single post you've made on this topic starts with something along the lines of "I don't understand". Why dont you take a hint and leave since you are repeatedly admitting that dont know what you're talking about, yet trying to start a discussion.

You realize that nearly every single post you've made on this topic starts with something along the lines of "I don't understand". Why dont you take a hint and leave since you are repeatedly admitting that dont know what you're talking about, yet trying to start a discussion.
I don't understand the immaturity of these "legendary" pkers. Your post is the only mature post that I have come across on this forum. I know all about RSC and the people in it, but I don't understand the immaturity of some one the people in it

I don't understand the immaturity of these "legendary" pkers. Your post is the only mature post that I have come across on this forum. I know all about RSC and the people in it, but I don't understand the immaturity of some one the people in it

Catbert , your lack of knowledge of rsc isnt made up for by you saying you know all about rsc. Because in this post alone you have proven to every one that reads thru it you know less about rsc then some idiot who starts playing rs2 tomorrow.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

you came into this topic pretending to know about rsc and how everyone feels about it.

I.E. #1

I don't think that anyone honestly liked the game play of RSC, it was the community that they were addicted to

^

Honestly who the hell are you to come into this forum where old school players/pkers are still around this forum and talk for us. that is one of the most ignorant comments i have really ever seen anyone say about rsc, and shows in ur part your immaturity for coming to these boards and posting that

I.E. #2

I've player RSC once in my life, in summer 2005, when I didn't understand the idea at all. But now I do, and I'm sure we will get RSC back someday.

RSC rockz! RSC rockz! RSC rockz! RSC rockz! RSC rockz! RSC rockz! RSC rockz! RSC rockz! RSC rockz! RSC rockz! RSC rockz! RSC rockz! RSC rockz! RSC rockz! RSC rockz! RSC rockz! RSC rockz! RSC rockz! RSC rockz! RSC rockz! RSC rockz! RSC rockz! RSC rockz! RSC rockz! RSC rockz! RSC rockz! RSC rockz! RSC rockz! RSC rockz! RSC rockz! RSC rockz! RSC rockz! RSC rockz! RSC rockz! RSC rockz! RSC rockz! RSC rockz! RSC rockz! RSC rockz! RSC rockz! RSC rockz! RSC rockz! RSC rockz! RSC rockz! RSC rockz! RSC rockz! RSC rockz! RSC rockz! RSC rockz! RSC rockz! RSC rockz! RSC rockz! RSC rockz! RSC rockz! RSC rockz! RSC rockz! RSC rockz! RSC rockz! RSC rockz! RSC rockz! RSC rockz! RSC rockz! RSC rockz! RSC rockz!

-Tiigon

Is this a joke representing 90% of the community that wants RSC to be open? just people who actually know nothing about the game, just people jumping on the band wagon

^^ congrats to you =D> , you found one person who admitted hes on the bandwagon. As for the rest of us, We never joined a bandwagon because most of the people on this topic are legit old school players. So what's annoying as f*ck is u coming back every other post u make sayin over and over again that we never ever played rsc (to llama0 and POKEY rofl), are on this bandwagon term of urs (mentioned 3 times after a quick skim thru the topic). another sign of ur immaturity

I.E. #3 As llama pointed and ive counted my self there are 5 posts that begin with "I dont think" "This is what i dont get" and "I dont understand"

any relatively intelligent human being would have stopped posting in this subforum by now and should be thinking to yourself (which u should have came to ur brain by middle of the 2nd page),

*what an idiot u r for trying to speak for everyone else

*it was a mistake trying to call out old schoolers for not playin rsc, not knowing anything about rsc, as well as joining this made up 'bandwagon' of urs

*realizing ur own ignorance towards rsc and how much knowledge u actually do lack about the game

*continuing to attack us after we tried to stop u after your first post that u know nothing about rsc. youve only proved it the more youve posted on thistopic.

so please without further adeui, leave these RSC forums. an apology would be nice too

^^ congrats to you Applause , you found one person who admitted hes on the bandwagon. As for the rest of us, We never joined a bandwagon because most of the people on this topic are legit old school players.
Congratz to you

So what's annoying as f*ck is u coming back every other post u make sayin over and over again that we never ever played rsc (to llama0 and POKEY rofl),
When did I accuse Llama of never playing? and Pokey can be understandable, considering he gave no previous indication of whom he was, and I apologized

*it was a mistake trying to call out old schoolers for not playin rsc, not knowing anything about rsc, as well as joining this made up 'bandwagon' of urs
It was all a misunderstanding, and as you previously indicated, this bandwagon isn't made up

*continuing to attack us after we tried to stop u after your first post that u know nothing about rsc. youve only proved it the more youve posted on thistopic.
I haven't "attacked" you even once. I have asked questions to why some of the posts are so immature, but not once have I ever called you any vulgatory names like you have here

And I remember enough about you to remember when you were in RSD, you quit and joined DI and gave them all of our plans, tactics, etc and they named you Lead Tactician of DI :lol:

And I remember enough about you to remember when you were in RSD, you quit and joined DI and gave them all of our plans, tactics, etc and they named you Lead Tactician of DI :lol:

u sir i have to admit just gained a few points with me for remembering that 8-). I didnt quit rsd, i bsed them in a mini war against di and took the war strategy along with me. i was responsible for about 5 or 6 rsd members dying that mini war which caused an uproar. sadly DI today is filled with idiots who dont read on their history and dont know who i am. all i can say for them noobs is they wont ever accomplish themselves in any great clan's history.

also, i was good friends with a bunch of original DI members including one of my best friends and founder of DI XbigaboysX