Mourning Ends Part II Help

Madouge

I'm about to commence mourning ends part 2 (the last quest I have) and i understand that I'm gonna be under almost constant attack. The Tip It guide recommends I take prayer potions or good armour and food, but I was wondering whether you could just take guthans and heal when you need to on those things. They're only level 70 odd aren't they.

Madouge.png

Click the pic if you wanna see a Ranged Slayer blog.

You could but there is a TON of running back and forth...if you don't mind walking b/c of your weight then ya you could wear guthans.

Prayer boosting gear works like a charm and isn't that heavy. I used moks robes. The shades that attack you are like pures: low combat level, low defence but they hit high and often when I did the quest.

If you decide to take Guthans, don't forget an emergency teleport like ectophial.

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

I doubt Guthans would do you any good. The things only have 15hp and could easily be 1-hit killed by almost any weapon. With how often Guthans lets off its effect, you won't be getting much hitpoints from them. Just stock up on lots of Prayer Potions and get the best prayer bonus you can, and make sure your prayer NEVER hits 0.

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

i used proslyte armour and i didnt have any truble doing this quest (except for the agility part). You might get hit often once or twice, but that will be about it. You can often run in a corner and relax a bit. Also it isnt hard to kill those shades (low hp, low def) if you need some peace. Do this quest in world with very few ppl in it, because it will make shades respawn slower. bring emergency tele, 5 prayer pots, the rest of inv monks and you will be just fine

Nejc_666.gif

Click here for my blog <----MY BLOG

nejc_666.png

LMAO, I used guthans, never dropped below 60 HP and never had to bank, and I now have a shiny new quest cape 8-)

Congrats! Maybe you can post this on the Website Suggestions and Update thread to notify the crew. They can add this to the MEP2 Quest Guide.

celestrana.png

celestrana.png

Knowledge is Power; a Tip.it guide answers many commonly asked questions.

~Celestrana: Making of a Hero ~ (Visit my blog, today!)

Guthans, Nearly every time you heal you'll heal a 15, That's what I used, Good luck with Mept2 anyway. ::'

Yagami.png

I would like to get the most difficult 99 in the game to accomplish. which is woodcutting.
because I had a drunken night in philadelphia and sprayed a fire extinguiser, evacuated a 7 story hotel on the philly stadium, spent the night in jail.. then got on level 2 prob & have to pay 50 a month because I have a job. It's their way of collecting more money out of me.

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

lol i just walked around in mounrers a couple of monks and only banked like twice they say its the hardest quest but all u have to do is use your prayer and food efficently.

example switch to ur page tab and when u see a yellow dot coming put protect from melee kill the ones that are blocking u from like inserting a mirror and then when u run out of prayer use the food.

easy quest ...........with a guide. :XD: :thumbsup: :-$

tablw5.png