QUick way to 80 attk?

darthyboyd

Well, unless you find a PC clan (i am against PC, but it's up to you), it depends a lot on your stats. If you have higher def, you could go with lesser demons. If your stats are straight 70s you could probably kill 125 with a full load of lobsters and torags armour. Experimenst are always good, but why not make a bit of money while you train? For the best set up for killing lessers:

Wearing:

Torag/Zerker/Neitznot helm

Torag body

Torag Legs

Glory/Str ammy (only wear str ammy if the +4 bonus raises your max hit)

Obby/legends cape

Rune boots

Best RFD gloves

Wealth

WHIP

Inventory:

2 atk pots(4) [super atk if you want]

2 str pots(4) [super str if ou wat]

Nats

Fire staff/runes

20 Lobsters

2 free spaces for coins/items

mockme_14.png

mockme_14.png

mockme_14.png

Going for a Dragonfire Shield-Almost there!

Or if you have a decent defence level you can train at bandits.

Bring sup attack and strs, sharks, your best melee gear and either a sara or zammy god cape (not guthix!).

The bandits will stay aggressive for as long as you're wearing your cape, so just stand inside one of the tents (not the bar, you'll be mauled to death in the bar) and getting some easy exp :D

You can always train on lesser demons.

But you need high enough def to wear barrows

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

8-) thanks you guys are legends! yes im 70 attk 61 str and 70 def 1 pray( so no experimets) its lessers for me!

were is the best spot Karamjama jst? and if so were is best bank for food runs? or do i jst note all my lobs and sell to general storeand buy back

thanks again <3:

Chris1.jpg

Bar

8-) thanks you guys are legends! yes im 70 attk 61 str and 70 def 1 pray( so no experimets) its lessers for me!

were is the best spot Karamjama jst? and if so were is best bank for food runs? or do i jst note all my lobs and sell to general storeand buy back

thanks again <3:

There is a bank in the Tzaar (forget name) caves inside the volcano...

djp2rr.png

djp2rr.png

Ok, so your stake will have to get 80 att fast......if its a free player i suggest black knights in the fort, they are nice kills and good drops. If your a member you can try the other black knights in the taverly dongeon.....theres like enough to go around down there (like 40 by the jail guard)

Link2fast.png

mybbsig.png

IM 70 atm, (on my staker not darth) and would really like 80 to aid me in my duels. does anyone no a quick way?

i cant afford guthans, and i dont no pc clans.

The SoS is good for training since is has a lot of easily hit monsters that respawn quickly.

Hope this helps

thanks alot guys, <3:

i am members atm, in f2p i did train at Sos til 70 attk and def 70 etc. bit bored of there now. thanks for the info on the bank ill giv lessers ago for a while! thanks ! you guys rock!

Chris1.jpg

Bar

Not sure if this is fast, but its easy. You have to have started Creature of Fenkentrain, and you need access to the dungeon under the grave. There are level 25 experiments down there that have 101 hitpoints, but they couldn't hit water if they fell out of a boat. When they do hit, it's almost always a 1. But I think they have somewhat high defence, but they can really help with stat training.

I just did tip.it's fighting calculator, for me to get from 73 attack to 74, using the accurate style, I would need to kill 286 lesser demons, but only 223 experiments need to be killed. They only drop bones, btw, so they can be good if you want to train combat AND prayer.

I used them to get to 70 attack for me whip <3:

MaxsSig.jpg

I didn't see if anyone posted this yet. But if you do slayer at the same time, you can raise your attack and slayer levels together. That's what I did to get from 65 attack, strength, and defence to 70 in each.

It helps a lot but to get any decent experience you need at least 45-50 slayer. And 70 range helps a ton to be able to wear black d hide(because you will get assignments with monsters that have mage based attacks). Any d hide will do but black helps a crap ton..

Good luck mate.

thanks alot guys i wub use all lol

i cant train at experiments tho, as it requires a quest which gives prayer xp. 1 prayer ftw, but thanks, and i have been thinking of slayer ^^

thanks guys if u ever want a chat feel free to pm!

Chris1.jpg

Bar