The Ogre Enclave Guide

Theoknight2

bannerhj1zc9.pngTheo's guide to the Ogre Enclave!

About Me:

I am Theoknight2. I have been playing for around 8 months, I got members after around 2 months, and been loving it ever since. I live in Alaska(yes, Alaska), and am in middle school. This is my first guide, so don't it too much, and I'm not very experienced with images on the forums, so sorry if they are kind of...bad.

Intro:

dungeonmaphh4.png

The Ogre Enclave is part of the Watchtower Quest, In which you must go to the Enclave to claim 2 crystals and kill some shamans. BUT, There are Blue Dragons, Greater Demons, Ogre Chieftains and the occasional small spider, all with plenty of safespots!

Inventory and Equipment:

inventorycu6fl0.png

Incase you can't see it, I have on a Neitiznot Helm, Red D Hide Body and Legs, Klank's Gauntlets, Magic Short-Bow, Ava's Accumulator, Steel Arrows, and Rune Boots. In my Inventory, I have an Anti-dragon shield ( for picking up loot), 1 coin(placeholder) ring of dueling, and 3 monkfish. I actually recomend 5-10, but I didn't have any more.

How to get there:

secondaryroutejg3kf9.png

This is the primary route. I use it a lot, seeing as how its the closest way to bank and back. You appear almost right next to the gate to Yanille, and its very easy to walk to the bank from here.

primaryrouterf7.png

This is the secondary route, in you use a dueling ring to bank. This is the one I use some of the time, but I only recomend it if you have lots of dueling rings lying around in your bank.

There is a third route, in which you teleport to the Watchtower and walk to the bank from there. I do not recomend this at all, as it is just a waste of runes. That is why I do not have a pic of it.

The actual killing part:

It is not hard to find safespots, just find a dragon and a stalagmite, and hook it around.

safespot1vo4hc1.png

This is a very easy one to find, almost wherever you stand on one side of the bones you can still use it for safespot.

greatersafespotbf5gd5.png

this is a greater demon safespot, but idk if you even need it, unless you don't know that you can shoot through fences...

Drops:

Blue Dragon

100%: Dragon bones, blue dragon hide

Weapons:Dragon spear, rune spear, mith spear,mithril hatchet, rune dagger,rune javelin(5),steel battleax, steel 2h, steel scimitar

Note:I have never gotten a steel 2h or scimitar whilst killing blues. You may be able to get them, but I cannot comfirm it.

Armor:Adamant full helm, mithril kiteshield, steel platelegs.

Runes/Arrows:Fire(37),Law(3),Nature(15),(30),Water(75)

Misc:Adamant Ore, Bass (1-2),Chaos Talisman,Cosmic Talisman, Clue (level 3),Half Key, Herb,Shield Left Half, Nature Talisman, Uncut Gems, Gold(11-440)

Greater Demonstypicalinventyv1sz9.png

This is a typical invent I come back with (the nats are mine). I hope you liked my guide, never go back to Tav's drags again ( just kidding) and have Happy Slaying! :thumbsup:

Please post, it means the world to me. Below 10% post/view rate is kinda bad...

Credits:

Me(for writing the guide)

tip.it (for most of the pics)

Drapit(for helping me with pics)

All you readers :wink:

Guest Kickpointy

lol, they aren't scared. But there aren't many posts on the this board. I don't know how to crop images but otherwise it's a good guide. 7/10.

Put a few pictures of the monsters and I'll give it a 10/10

Its better...

But the text is still messed up with the pictures, for instance, you have a whole paragraph, then a picture, then one more word that was supposed to go in the paragraph.

I also think it would be better to type out the droplists,just because it's very little extra work, but makes it look a lot more professional.

6.5/10.

Get the organization better and i give 8/10.

Sorry, I hope this is helping :P