~The Big List of Bugs!~

Agunimon979

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here is one i witnessed happen to my friend

0 hp

a few days after the souls bane quest was released my friend tryed it with me watching. in the anger room he ran out of Hp at the exact same time as the cutscene. the cutscene ended and he had 0 hp, but didn't die. He was very worried about being reported so he immedietly went to the bank and ate food, then reported it to jagex. We are still not sure if it has been fixed or not

F2PBlackWhite-H3%20all%20the%20way-Gibsocam.gif

clansiggywo2.png

LOL i know lots of people who can do the Chair Glitch

I even know how to do it myself

Also you dont need pizza to do it any food (Except drinks) would be fine

I can tell you he glitch my im afraid of bein banned :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

P.s go to world 6 and go to rimmington look for a party there will always be someone doing the glitch

One time I saw a mod do it ;P

I have confirmation that you won't get in trouble for it.

Anyway what to do is get a few pieces of cheese. Click on the throne then a skill really fast, if you don't do the get up and sit down animation you got it. Eat a piece of cheese. Click on the throne and it should say "someone is already sitting there". Click anywhere on the minimap and turn building mode on to move, do that from now on to move. (the last step).

Um thats was not very specific but i guess i can tell you the glitchy as specific as i can

1. bake at least 3 cakes

2. sit on a chair IN THE THRONE ROOM not the dining room the THRONE ROOM

3. Ok now this is the hard part While sitting quickly click the chair next to you and quickly click on a skill if your still sitting you did it!!! if you stand up you were not quick enough

4.If you manage to do it DO NOT CLOSE THE WINDOW instead eat the cake (or any food except drinks)

5. now you may close the window youll be sitting facing the chair you clicked now click your own chair IT should say someone is sitting there

6. now click somewhere on the room your character is walking to that spot but your sitting where you are

7. Turn building mode on

8. you will tele to that place

Ok enjoy :thumbsup:

Oh before i forget there are at least 5 ways of getting off the chair

1. Eating

2. If you die in the the ring youll get off the chair BUT the chair will come back eventually

3.Dieng and getting out of that house

4.Getting out of the house

5.Bein expeled from the house

Oh and if you want to check if your sitting down heres a tip try to drop something if you dropped it your not doing the glitch anymore but if you dont then your still SITTING

thronebugD.jpg

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

Not shure if this is posted.

After the release of Infinity, the boots would err...strech to infinity. When you would do a emote that lifted you off the ground, the boots would "stick", and make them appear to be streching from your character. This also happend with the magic carpets.

Edit: The pic was removed

the_foo_1000.png

2104th to 99 Hunting January 10th 2008

Proud Fan Of The Offspring Since 1998

I have a small bug:

When Jagex released canoes, players trieing to get to the edgeville canoe could accidentally become stuck next to a tree on the opposite side of the river from the canoe. (I know because this happened to me) You couldn't log off and teleothering people out didn't work, it got you stuck next to the tree aswell.

therealdealseelmealbugyn3.png

We tried using an abyssal whip to 'suggest' they work faster

Well awhile back, not sure when, the Jagex servers went down for about 3 hours. If you logged out during those three hours, you couldnt get back on, and if you were logged on during those three hours, whatever xp you got on RS didnt get saved, but everything else did.

I was training at Dagganoths under the lighthouse when it happened, i remember getting like 75 att, then i log out, then i wake up in the morning and go on, im standing where i was when i logged out, but im still level 74 attack :S

Thats sort of not very clear but meh, its late, and im going to bed. NIGHT!

sephiroth.jpg

candy%20man13.gif

candy%20man13.gif

Dragon Drops: D Chain, D Spear, D2H, D Legs x2

A glith was discovered in the dueling arena, where players would choose specific rules, then when the battle was over you would remain leaning/hunched over your sword. This was fixed in the next update.

I don't remember exactly how it worked, but you could go anywhere in Runescape as long as you didn't use any method of teleportation.

~Falador Massacre~

On June 6, 2006, 6/6/06, a bug was discovered with the newly released player owned houses. In world 11, a player whose name is Durial was at a house party. This person's house party was the first person to reach 99 construction, and his name was Cursed You. So Durial was fighting a player, when Cursed You kicked everybody out of his house. Durial and some other players had to ability to kill anyone in the Runescape world outside the wilderness. So dozens of people were killed in Falador, there was a huge crowd following Durial. The group of player killers received many rares and items in all worth billions of gp. It lasted throughout the day, while moderators were yelling "Bank your valuables!!" It was armageddon. People were being slaughtered and the worst part was they couldn't fight back. Finally, a mod with atleast some brain decided to kick the team, and Jagex locked their accounts. Billions and Billions of gp was lost during that day.

world 111 now 11 :o

deltawood.png

Guest alliennater

Coal rocks on crandor island:

about a year back some guy got stuck between two coal rocks and the cliff

(the ones right when you pass the 2 lessers) not really a big deal...

i dont know if he ever got out :XD:

• 2 weeks later...

~The Great Party Hat Dupe~

In Runescape Classic, a group of people downloaded a cheat to Runescape that let them duplicate any items nonstackable, such as party hats, christmas crackers, and dragon square shields. The economy was balanced out that day as thousands of christmas crackers and pink party hats came in to the economy. Stuff like dragon squares and helms was also duped. Jagex offered a reward which was lifetime membership to whoever told them who did it. The starter of the duped told jagex he did it in hope for lifetime membership. A reward it was, the reward of all the earth, a permanent IP ban.

'A group of people downloaded a cheat to Runescape' That could be worded better. Infact, thats false information. That's not what happened at all if what I remember is correct :? .

Deadman_Andy.jpeg

Credits:

DromarUK: Evil Bunnies 1: Bunny Ears|Evil Bunnies 2: Easter Eggs|Party Hats

GreatSilverWyrm: Hat and Axe|Oblong Monkeys

Dragonball13: Evil Bunnies 3: Lightning

Yeah it was more to do with tricking the game into thinking you had an item rather than 'downloading a cheat'.

Deadman_Andy.jpeg

Credits:

DromarUK: Evil Bunnies 1: Bunny Ears|Evil Bunnies 2: Easter Eggs|Party Hats

GreatSilverWyrm: Hat and Axe|Oblong Monkeys

Dragonball13: Evil Bunnies 3: Lightning

granit maul glitch when the people could atk really fast all time with the granit maul

Thats the sp att u noob

actually he's right so don't be so pompous. <.<

In,Janurary i think, you could do the G Maul Spec indefinetly. We're talking 20-30 times in a row. I know because i died from it in the Duel Arena.The problem was fixed the next day.

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Thanks you Deadman_Andy, its nice to know someone else here knows the truth.. un like Agunimon979. I hope the first post was changed, though i didnt actually read it yet.. il check right now.

Well still no suc luck contacting him, but ill take the liberty of adding another bug in the game:

Infinite Prayer:

Though there is many ways this has happened thrugh major coincidences, as well as prayers not working, the way to do this on purpose was simple, u would click on a prayer then put it on the quests menu list, and your prayer points wouldnt go down.

Jagex fixed it about 2-3 weeks ago though, so dont get your hopes up trying to try it again.. as it will be considered Bug Abuse.