Aquarius Revised - Ice Maiden

FrothKahn

Hello Again. Hey to all the people who still remember me :D and hi to all the new people :) .

This is just another rate my sig post. Reminds me of one of my old pieces but cant remember which one :P . ( I haven't made anything in ages so I'm sooo RUSTY )

So please rate my sig, thanks in advance. \/

I love it.... the colours blend in great.

9.5/10...

-.5 I dont like how one of the *swirly lines (tenticles) goes over the person... it should be behind her....

I may have rated to easily.. but i'm in a great mood cause I just watched Conan O'Brien... hahaha.. i'm still laughing.

I always liked your sigs, very clean and smooth, same can be said to your current one.

nice one, although im not too sure about that blue bit near the middle, clashes a bit too much if you ask.

8/10. (:

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

Very nice sig 9/10.

You were always one of my favourite sig makers on scapeboard, its great to see your back, i hope you make lots of more good sigs (This board is in need of something good without a freaking smiley in it!)

Welcome back!

Yay! Finally a non-smilie sig! I'm sick of those :|

Good job on the sig! Looks very clean and smooth! 9/10

They are fun for a while... But eventually I"ll get bored of them as well..

Vmser.png

Looks good, but as you said, you're a bit rusty, and in my opinion, you've done better ones, like those with the clouds and such, and ofcourse, the ones in that style..

But it isnt bad, you see your definite style in there..

I'd say, go make some more, and your greatness will come back :wink:

tipitsigte0.png

Got nothin' on 'Resting in oceans blue' and that one with the spirit bird. Those were awesome.

thirdeyesig0tl.jpg

Dreaming of that face again

It's bright, and blue, and shimmering

Grinning wide

And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes

Taking a second look at this sig, it looks like a piece of junk. This was a somewhat motivational piece I guess. Thanks for the comments everyone. Oh and some of you have changed your names, but I'm pretty sure I still know who you are. *shifty eyes*

Anyway smiley sigs???!.......what the??

Taking a second look at this sig, it looks like a piece of junk. This was a somewhat motivational piece I guess. Thanks for the comments everyone. Oh and some of you have changed your names, but I'm pretty sure I still know who you are. *shifty eyes*

Anyway smiley sigs???!.......what the??

smiley sigs r what azvareth has been producing, there real nice sigs, but everyone seems to have em now, and i know what people mean when they say thank god for somethin different :D

also post that kinda birth stle sig u had, i used to love thats thing, if not auction i m8, i knw itd reeel in teh cash :wink:

2 Q's

1) Anything to do with IRon maiden? my mums cousin (dave murray) is in iron maiden!

2) Anyuthing to do with great khan?

==ice==

1) Nothing to do with iron maiden.

2) Nothing to do with great kahn either.

Thanks for the info neo_bahumat :). What birth sig? More details on it please I dont know which one your talking about. Futhermore thanks for the comments everyone, it's much appreciated.

Edit: Lol I know which one now, looks kinda like Quetzacotl(sp?) if you think about it. wings.jpg