The OLD Drag Long

Ganmeyde

[offtopic]Does anyone remember the RSC drag longsword? I was f2p and when i saw it on a member i almost soiled myself! I was like omg a red sword! and he showed it to me in a trade and I went nuts![/offtopic]

OK to the point...

I am starting a petition to bring back the old look for the drag long in RS2

I don't want it to replace the new one (which is ok), but i wish it was an option at the shop in Zanaris and it would be a seperate item (obviously)

It would be like trimmed armor without the rarity, and would sell in Zanaris for 100k (maybe untradablew to stop scamming?)

Comments Please, but no flaming

finishedwarriorbg.png

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello stupid, this was RSC, he traded me and showed it

(Showed up as "member's object")

I simply wish the old d long was back and don't say to play RSC again, too many autoers to earn money/ do quests and get it...

finishedwarriorbg.png

I simply wish the old d long was back and don't say to play RSC again, too many autoers to earn money/ do quests and get it...

he means showing f2p people members stuff :roll:

*sigh*

You can't nor could you ever, trade a "members item/object". You could trade certain members objects (such as coloured gloves now) but never trade a "members object". :wink:

Shes right.

Oh, and I've been playing since before there even was a members, and I agree with her. Nice try though.

P.S - The old look sucked. When it first came out, it looked like a slightly darker bronze long. Then after Jagex fixed it (due to scams), it looked like they had drawn it in paint :roll: .

RS Name: Zibl || Click Signature for my RS Life Story!

ziblretieredwarriorchicpc7.jpg

[ 87 Combat ] [ 1240 Total ] [ Ex-RSC Professional Merchant ]

12.20.01 - 10.5.05 || Status: Retired

Total losses in 5 years = just over 630 million gp (BILLIONS in today's prices)

Members has been around much longer than dragon longs.

Actually, they came out at the same time. I remember because I've been a member since Day 1, and did Lost City for the long (which at the time, kicked the rune battle axes (best weapon then, 2h's were still being greedily hoarded) butt)

untitled8copyiu7.gif

Members has been around much longer than dragon longs.

Actually, they came out at the same time. I remember because I've been a member since Day 1, and did Lost City for the long (which at the time, kicked the rune battle axes (best weapon then, 2h's were still being greedily hoarded) butt)

Oops, I meant the new dragon longs :P

so there's this thread in p2p general called "the most annoying things ppl do on runescape" i am tempted to post "ya wen im cybering with a girl and they log off for no reason"

I'm not sure if anyone's brought this up, but the "old" dragon long was the exact same as the normal longswords. Even in the inventory, looked exactly the same. Then they came out with the one you're probably talking about.

100th player to achieve level 70 Magic. Oooooh...

*sigh*

You can't nor could you ever, trade a "members item/object". You could trade certain members objects (such as coloured gloves now) but never trade a "members object". :wink:

Actually there were a few items in RSC when Members first came out that were tradable, but not the Dragon items as fas as I know.

100th player to achieve level 70 Magic. Oooooh...

An object on f2p called "Members object" was always untradable. ALWAYS. There was no "bug". Members items were also always unwielded on free servers. Why did you make up that story?

Yes, I was around when members came out

Yes, I speak nothing but the truth

Yes, you don't have any idea what you're talking about.

Thanks.

That's because the drag bitter was not "member's object" :wink:

I think you'll find I've been playing longer than YOU, and longer than most others also 8)

I wondered the same for a while... but now when i think it closer... it was able to show p2p items in trades at rsc. ( attleast in some time mayben ot in the end )

62adf7.png

Proud Blacknight since 2004 September

Blacknights Elder since 2005 September

Blacknights Warlord/council 2005-2007

Hello stupid, this was RSC, he traded me and showed it

*sigh*

really.....

and how long have you been playing?

I think you'll find I've been playing longer than YOU, and longer than most others also 8)

please, spare me...

I did try, but you were too stupid to give up, so the rest of RS brought your stupid behind down to earth, and hopefully taught you the lesson of TELLING THE TRUTH. AND not making up random lies so that you can tell people "Ooh, look at me, I'm a veteran player!! OMFG I R teh l33t!! Worship me!"

When in reality, nobody gives a rats ...

Anyone who knows me, or OF me, KNOWS that few players at all, let alone those still playing, were created before mine, and nobody worships the ground I walk on, so why bother trying to get what nobody cares about you moron.

it was a bug that was fixed a 1-2 years back

Didn't you're parents ever teach you not to lie?

Ooh, and my favourite from this thread:

Shes right.

Have a nice day.

You've been served :wink: .

*sigh*

Shes right.

Oh, and I've been playing since before there even was a members, and I agree with her. Nice try though.

P.S - The old look sucked. When it first came out, it looked like a slightly darker bronze long. Then after Jagex fixed it (due to scams), it looked like they had drawn it in paint :roll: .

Everything in rsc looked like it was drawn in paint.