-Farming Guild. Well Thought Out. Look, Free ...>.> Seeds...

RayOxide

It doesn't sound very impressive..all the other guilds (with the exception of cooking and crafting) have something special. The fishing guild has fishing spots very close to a bank, the warrior's guild has defenders, the monestary has a special altar and a monk's robes respawn, you can start a quest in the Champion's Guild, you can recharge amulets of glory in the Hero's Guild, in the Legend's Guild, you can recharge combat bracelets and necklaces of skills, the ranging guild has a minigame, and the magic guild is the closest essence mine to a bank.

What special thing would this one have? Perhaps it could have allotment patches that grow 25% faster than normal?

danceswithmimesfinallysnx7.png

People with fluffy pink avatars are generally expected to be nice.

What special thing would this one have? Perhaps it could have allotment patches that grow 25% faster than normal?

Wow. 25% is a bit fast, maybe 10%?

I dont need a siggy no moar.

In my eyes farming guild isn't needed, at least not in that form. This just looks like one of those suggestions "this doesn't exist yet so I'll try something" without nothing to give to us.

First of all, we don't really need new seed monsters. There's already plenty of monsters to drop the seeds, master farmers to thiev and so on. What's the point of adding more stuff like that? Also those seeds you listed there are something that are grown only by low lvl farmers.

The level requirement is far too low. I really don't see a point having a guild which has so low requirement that everyone can enter it. I'd put it to at least 70 farming, probably higher.

Farming is pretty much a skill that doesn't require staying at the same spot for ages like other skills there are. In my eyes a guild for that is waste of time. Also fast minigames with free xp kinda fight against the current idea of farming.

The best thing for farming at the moment would be the following:

* More uses for tree roots.

* Animals

* More patches (rather after a long&hard quest than in a guild)

* More useful high lvl things to grow

* Monsters dropping tree seeds

* More spots for spirit tree

* Small additions like adding compost after planting the seed as long as it is in 1st stage, etc

The point why most people don't train farming is not that they are impatient. The reason is that they don't know the benefits from it and have wrong thoughts. Farming is pretty much the only skill that doesn't require patience: in no other skill I can get 250k xp/day without doing almost anything.

Summary: we don't need a farming guild, but we could have a use for few little farming updates.

Also if you only got few sentences there without really anything to say, you could just remove the part "well thought" from the title.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

Also if you only got few sentences there without really anything to say, you could just remove the part "well thought" from the title.

... I thought that Tip.It'ers were actually 'nice' I guess not. I might just go to NoobHQ -.-

... I thought that Tip.It'ers were actually 'nice' I guess not. I might just go to NoobHQ -.-

Being nice and being realistic&honest are 2 different things. When you post a suggestion, you should prepare for also comments that are against your idea.

signaturehoh.jpg

In my eyes farming guild isn't needed, at least not in that form. This just looks like one of those suggestions "this doesn't exist yet so I'll try something" without nothing to give to us.

First of all, we don't really need new seed monsters. There's already plenty of monsters to drop the seeds, master farmers to thiev and so on. What's the point of adding more stuff like that? Also those seeds you listed there are something that are grown only by low lvl farmers.

The level requirement is far too low. I really don't see a point having a guild which has so low requirement that everyone can enter it. I'd put it to at least 70 farming, probably higher.

Farming is pretty much a skill that doesn't require staying at the same spot for ages like other skills there are. In my eyes a guild for that is waste of time. Also fast minigames with free xp kinda fight against the current idea of farming.

The best thing for farming at the moment would be the following:

* More uses for tree roots.

* Animals

* More patches (rather after a long&hard quest than in a guild)

* More useful high lvl things to grow

* Monsters dropping tree seeds

* More spots for spirit tree

* Small additions like adding compost after planting the seed as long as it is in 1st stage, etc

The point why most people don't train farming is not that they are impatient. The reason is that they don't know the benefits from it and have wrong thoughts. Farming is pretty much the only skill that doesn't require patience: in no other skill I can get 250k xp/day without doing almost anything.

Summary: we don't need a farming guild, but we could have a use for few little farming updates.

1+

I think a guild would be wrong, maybe a quest that gives you acess to "glass greenhouses" that have many patches, but take, say from 58 to lv 65 farming to complete. Trees wpuldn't be grown here, though.

That's what it takes to be a hero, a little gem

of innocence inside of you that makes you want

to believe that there still exists a right and wrong,

that decency will somehow triumph in the end.

--Lise Hand

1) Supported

2) How about a minigame of first farming some cotton or something, and then running through some enemies, and if you touched (attacked) by them you lose cotton until eventually you lose it all and are kicked out of the game?

nadsiggeh2cw3.png

"NoobHQ"? Why is there people on this board who have an irrational hatred of RuneHQ? "LOL RHQ STOOPID" WTF? Have you ever been there? I'm sorry, but it just irritates me to see people say random stuff with no basis.

"NoobHQ"? Why is there people on this board who have an irrational hatred of RuneHQ? "LOL RHQ STOOPID" WTF? Have you ever been there? I'm sorry, but it just irritates me to see people say random stuff with no basis.

Thanks for the spam, but it's true, NoobHQ is full of Noobs.

Great idea! I'd probably spend most my time there if there was a mini game that gave a nice rate of free farming xp, lol.

I vote for the 52 farming requirement, although i'd prefer higher.

... Thanks. What xp should the Farming Guild give? ::'

I think a guild would be wrong, maybe a quest that gives you acess to "glass greenhouses" that have many patches, but take, say from 58 to lv 65 farming to complete. Trees wpuldn't be grown here, though.

Yes, that's one possibility how to turn farming into a more popular skill. However we should get more patches into different places and all the major cities already got patches->no point adding new ones so near to older ones.

Possible spots I've been thinking of are Lletya (takes hard quests to get there plus it's easy to return via teleport crystal), Burgh de rott (getting there in some humane time takes the special transportation ways), Kharazi jungle (glider) and near fishing colony.

signaturehoh.jpg

i'll support but there's a reason why it will never work, its a non-combat guild with monsters in it. if you made a farming guild that had no monsters in but gave a decent advantage to farmers like an extra tree patch or a fruit tree/normal tree patch that grew in half the time etc, that would be an idea jagex could support

ps, req should be lvl 52+ depending on how good the guild is

i'll support but there's a reason why it will never work, its a non-combat guild with monsters in it. if you made a farming guild that had no monsters in but gave a decent advantage to farmers like an extra tree patch or a fruit tree/normal tree patch that grew in half the time etc, that would be an idea jagex could support

ps, req should be lvl 52+ depending on how good the guild is

There are monsters in a specific area of the Guild, and they don't attack... So it's a persons choice to attack them.