Chap's blog to nothing! Back from the dead!

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's SUPER BUMP!

Page 4 rescue

thanks again honey <3:

kq is fun!(even though i died on first run)but we did two kills after i died, and i got an awesome screeny of the kq changing.

kqoangeso2.jpg

(the gut without the health bar is me, the other guy is dragon25200)(not seen in this pic:jj r0x 2, the weirdo9)

soldersig.jpg

Sucks that you died :( Sorry I didn't grab the helm, I just clicked the d mace at the top and teled away.

always right clicK! ALWAYS!!! nah just joking :P 1.7m isn't THAT bad. it's bad, but not really bad. anyway i got the first part of that trip on vid, which i'm uploading now.

soldersig.jpg

On the time that I was on today, I finished up my fire giant task and hung out with K narb <3:

First we went to the chaos elly to celebrate my 80 defense and our start of dking. Turns out it was a pain in the arse to kill. It teled k nub all over the place, he used the wrong prayers...we managed to get in 2 kills, but it's nowhere neaer worth the pots and food needed.

Picture31-1.png

Then we had a series of fun fights. First was a no armour dds and d scimmy fight. I won because k nex has bad timing on specs and safes too much =P

Then we had a manliness test, e.g. a ball kicking/puking/boxing fight, which I won =P

Picture32-2.png[/img]

jjroxlu7.jpg

Hey, x oh ex oh x here, Just here to tell you that I won't be using x oh very often anymore, Pretty much quitting it because of boredom, But I'll be using another account (Moist Fart) So gimme a pm whenever you're on, I got a little something for you *cough*

P.S - Check out my blog k narb :twisted:

Blog

[signature not appropriate]

alright guys, the weirdest thing happened today. last night i logged out with 54 slayer, about 3 or 4k away from 55. today i log in, i have 55 slayer, and more def xp :shock: at first i was like "wtf', then realized someone could have my pass. so i quick virus scanned, then changed my pass, to be safe. anyway so i log back in, all my items are there, its just slayer and def thats changed. weird. oh well 55 slayer!! \'

soldersig.jpg