Chap's blog to nothing! Back from the dead!

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BLEH!! =;

You told me in game and i rushed to bump, so i didnt read first post!!

And i am NOT a dummy..

Ok fine maybe i am :oops:

ja u r.

58! woot, i guess....

58be0.png

might get 59 tonight, if i do i'll post <3:

i did!

59kg0.png

also had this conversation with swaggeh earlier :XD:

roflds0.png

soldersig.jpg

geez i go away for a day or two and you guys let it get to page 4 :notalk:

^^because that bank pic is from when i started this blog, i'll post an updated one after 70 fletching.

oh, explanation:

yesterday was my b-day, my friend took me to a theme park and then i slept over at his house, when i got home at around 3(my mom had errands to do :roll: ) i played halo 2(b-day present <3: ) which kinda goes slow until my dad installs this new update to increase my computers ram or something(made online kinda stinky--imagine runescape lagging every three seconds, thats how bad it is :ohnoes: ) but campaign wasn't that bad so i player that. anyway, i'm gonna go on runescape now.

soldersig.jpg

I havent talked to you in a while. I did another 7 runs, and got an ahrim hood on my 5th one :thumbsup:

I only use 1 pray pot a run now.

Happy b-day!

.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ'ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ*ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ*ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ'(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââ¬Â Ã¢ââ‰â¢ÃÆÃâÃâíg}-{ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâà ÃÆââ¬Â Ã¢ââ‰â¢ÃÆÃâÃâíÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâîÃÆââââ¬Ã¡Ãâì \/\/ÃÆÃâÃâíÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâà}-{ ÃÆââ¬Â Ã¢ââ‰â¢ÃÆÃâÃâíÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâîÃÆââââ¬Ã¡Ãâì'

(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï`.._ ÃÆââ¬Â Ã¢ââ‰â¢ÃÆÃâÃâíg}-{ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâà ÃÆââââ¬Ã¡Ãâì\/ÃÆââââ¬Ã¡ÃâìÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâîÃÆÃâÃâýÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâà}-{ÃÆÃâÃâíÃÆÃâÃâñg \/\/ÃÆÃâÃâíÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâà}-{ ÃÆââ¬Â Ã¢ââ‰â¢ÃÆÃâÃâíÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâîÃÆââââ¬Ã¡Ãâì

Clicky Clicky here for my Blogeh

wow i realized i haven't bumped/updated my blog if a while!

well i've had a change of plans, fletching has been put off to get 80 att str and def, as well as 80 mage. with these stats(which will get me 101 combat <3: ), and guthans(which i will barrow to get money for) i will start dking <3: me and jj are both going for these goals, so its a bit of a race, although he has a head start. i'll try to update it more again :uhh:

soldersig.jpg

PEE KAIS!

me and jj went with swaggeh and his friends, got this kill

1126254816peekai2.png

the next world, two got away from jj, then i had to log due to pkers while killing another.

tagging ftw! he got a few hits on jj so while he backed off to eat, i went it for the kill, he got pile so no pic

woot last kill, i ran out of runes when he was half dead with no food, so jj finished him off for me <3:

1380889197peekai3.png

h3r3'5 my n1c3 l00t

918760013loot.png

plus my helm and shield, lol

soldersig.jpg