Simply Camaman

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm, you quit slayer to get 2000 total level then started it again? There's only one possible solution. Get 99 Slayer as your 2000th total lvl :D.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

4x Phat owner: Blue, Green, 2x Purple

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.

Lugia: That actually sounds pretty good. That would be a perfect way to end this. I might get it before 2000 though. I may end up getting hooked on slayer again.

Vold: Thanks dude

camsiggycopy.gif

~2431~

Yeah so I just got done with Turaeling two assignments and I got 180 Abyssal Demons. I had 3 earlier abby assignments with no whip so I kinda feeling down. Then whip #27 comes along to brighten my nite.

whip27jn3.png

camsiggycopy.gif

~2431~

Yeah so I was at the abyssal demons again and I ended that task with no whip. I was disappointed. I was well aware that I will sometimes end a task without whip because it happened many times before. So I was kinda busy messaging people so I was like I guess i'll kill a few more. After 20 or so, a whip popped up. I was like =O extra is good luck?

Whip #29

whip29by9.png

Congrats on the Ranged lvl ^.^

Thanks man

camsiggycopy.gif

~2431~

Kinda. I get abyssal demons pretty often. After I finish the assignment, I almost always get iron or steel dragons. So then I Turael the assignment and I end up getting abyssal demons again.

camsiggycopy.gif

~2431~