Best way to train Agility from 63-70?

Madder_Atkha

I'm wondering which method to use to go from Lvl 63 agility. Zandalf's guide on the forums recommends switching at 64 to the Arena but people have told me the blade jumping for xp slows you down and uses to much food. I can do a lap of the Wildy course in about 50 seconds but would 1k tickets be faster to get? Also what would the Ape Atoll course be like for someone of my level? Would I fail so much that it'd be pointless or would it still be good xp?

Madder_Atkha, wilderness course is by far better then the brimhaven agility course (not sure now if you use the level 2 achievement gloves, so i might be wrong here) and the ape atoll course until level 70. Unless those gloves really make a huge difference, go wilderness all the way to 70 as there is not really any other viable alternatives.

I tried all the other courses myself when getting those levels and the wild was hands down the best (of course before the achievement gloves so bear that in mind)

Hours Available (EST|GMT-5) Mon-Fri: 7-11pm | Sat-Sun: Throughout the day

st+tyrael.png

OK thanks for replying. Looks like wilderness course is better. And Midnight the Level 2 gloves give 10% bonus to the xp you get per each amount of ticket. Don't think that's enough to effect the course considering you still have to get the same amount of tickets.