close this blog

Because you're a big fat noob.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:cry: :cry:

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

missed 91 hp pic coz i got it wile pking -.- didnt realise till i had left wildy

still.... :thumbsup:

ok ill add you to the race :thumbsup:

cool mate =D>

i just got a detention for reading forums at school :wall:

shield left half from fire giants =D

shieldleft.jpg

71 slay

will upload pic later

Gratz! :D

And share the half shield. :D <3:

noes :(

2ND DRAGON DROP TODAY! THIS TIME D LEGS!!!!!!!

dlegs2.jpg

r i lucky or wat??

ty

and i shall post on ur blog

post plz ppls :(

got 72 slay

fighting skele wyverns for a wile :P

only if you post something enocouraging :shame:

Heya!! gl with all your goals

Burthrope ftw! hehe

<3:<3:

ty

but...

burthorpe ftl actually