I have a new blog....

Ok Sophia Nevermid. Yes i read the PM, i dont think i need it. Ill just stay with my current sig. Good night guys, Probably getting Page 40 tommorow. <3: Im gonna keep asking my parents if i can be ungrounded. :( Ill get ungrounded at some point and be able to play. When i do, im non stop wcing until 99. <3:<3:

~Shot.

Shots-Sig.jpg

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NNNEEEUUUWWWSS

Well, for one, i finally got my giant radioactve rubber pants in the mail!! Woot! (not really, i wish. :( ) But.. I am gonna be ungrounded in January!! Im gonna be back to play!! WoOoOoOot! \' Im just gonna have to work a lil bit more around my house like mop the floor and some other crap. I cant wait! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

The plan

When i come back in January, Ill start Summoning with all of you and get some levels. Then im back to wcing mages and stoof. Once i have my first mill + My whip ill wc willows non-stop to 99. Ill then skill like crazy till i can get the quest cape and sooner accomplish this. Note: this is yes, the same exact crazy plan i came up with last summer. Grounding and some other IRL stuff has gotten in the way with it, <.<.

A collection.

Im gonna start a collection, not the regular collection, it is going to be.. a collection of NORMAL logs! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Shots-Sig.jpg

lol why do ppl have collections of useless things like that :?

Because its useless to burn my collection *looks at your goals* <3: and useless stoof is cool. and i need to find something useless to do. \'

I would of quit if i didnt have my tinderboxes and burnt monkfish :lol:

13zwenn.png

lol why do ppl have collections of useless things like that :?

Because its useless to burn my collection *looks at your goals* <3: and useless stoof is cool. and i need to find something useless to do. \'

I would of quit if i didnt have my tinderboxes and burnt monkfish :lol:

:P

Shots-Sig.jpg

I want to ride a pig as good as you. <3:

oh and gratz on 40 pages. :shock:

Hehe thanks Den. <3:

I finally added TET events to my blog, I am SURE iv been to more than 8... Ill add more later. If any of you have pics of the 4 events i dont have any pictures for, would you please pm me a pic? :oops: :oops:

Shots-Sig.jpg

Haii guys, im gonna update my blog fully. Im adding ALL my friends to 'Friends Blogs' and adding alot more to other parts of my blog, ill add more random pics, level ups and such. Ill be done in an hour.

Happy Blogging guys! <3:<3:<3:<3:

Shots-Sig.jpg

Well that was less than an hour, wasnt done adding all friends to blog, Ill do that.. Someday. (When im not too lazy ::') Im not sure yet if im coming to todays event. I might, if i do, im making a new collage. Also, i found the Invader Zim episode where my avvy takes place. \' Its called "Zim Eats Waffles" and it takes place at breakfeast when Gir says: "Guess who made waffles!" and everytime Zim doesnt want anymore, Gir starts to cry. Its hilarious. I even got you guys a vid of the best of Gir, Heres the link:

Click.(note: Not made by me.)

<3:<3:

Shots-Sig.jpg