Everyone has their price

Kashi

I would contact the FBI or CIA and be the inside man to help them stage a sting on the terrorists and capture them(and hopefully execute them after they interrogated them). Knowing I helped save 1000 people that are out there alive instead of blown to bits would be enough reward for a lifetime.

Imagine the incredible satisfaction you would get from helping that many people. If you have 25 million it can be blown in a few years (remember MC Hammer?). You can be a billionaire and be a depressed miserable person (Howard Hughes), but if you help a thousand people that is something to feel good about until the day you die.

Money is merely a means to an end in life. In the grand scheme of things it is pointless. All money does is give you options you might not have had otherwise. It does not bring happiness.

For everyone that said they would take money... After suffering from intense guilt your entire life how much would you pay to have that guilt taken away? I bet most of you would give all the money back if you could to undo your choice once that horrible guilt set in.

Ambassadar.png

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah you are, just indirectly.

1,000 people die because of your actions. Just cause you don't get right up in their faces doesn't mean you don't kill them.

So it's murder then - if you're the person who sold the gun that killed a person? Right :uhh:

1,000 people die because of your actions. Just cause you don't get right up in their faces doesn't mean you don't kill them.

So it's murder then - if you're the person who sold the gun that killed a person? Right :uhh:

theres a good point, i dont see the situation any different than that. plus guns kill more people overall

I think I'm supposed to say:

No way noob!

No amount of money can excuse murder

Sure it can, since you're not murdering anyone now are you.

You aren't forcing them to use it. You are supplying it for a reason "unknown". And the situation does not force them to use the bomb. If it does, it is an unrealistic situation that should not be answered because it is SPAM.

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

If a guy cracked up on heroin who mutters between breaths about how he's going to kill his girlfriend, spells out a detailed plan - including where he's going to stash the body - for you, and you then sell him a guy, you stand blameless for her death?

-This message was deviously brought to you by: mischief1at.gif