New random event: Gentleman's mansion.

Omar

Ok, I know this is not the right time to suggest this, since Jagex is making new random events. But I still thought of this:

Gentleman's mansion

The Mysterious Old Man appears in a grey "poof" as always, saying: "Ah, [Player name], a friend of mine needs your help!". He teleports you to an old mansion (not haunted or something), with a gentleman (Moonshadow suggested his name would be Sir Charles XVI) with a suit and big hat (right under the text).

tophat.gif

The gentleman, as he drinks his tea, asks you to do a couple things for him, in a very refined language (correct adjective :?:). I don't really know what that is supposed to be in english, so I'll just type normally.

"Can you please go dust my shelves?"

He will give you a duster, and you will have to use it on his shelves. Big challenge :o . After you are done, he will tell you:

"Well done, my lad."

"Can you please make me some tea? Everything is on the table next to the range. Use the tea leaves on the teapot, then use the Teapot (l) with the water from the sink beside the range. Use the Teapot (w) on the range. " You will notice a range, and a table next to it, with some "Tea leaves" and "Teapot". Do what he said. If you forgot something, talk to the Gentleman. He will say:

"Well done, my friend!"

"It's cold in here, can you please make a fire in the fireplace? There's some logs and a tinderbox next to the fireplace. Use the logs on the fireplace, then use the tinderbox on the fireplace."

You will see a tinderbox and a bunch of logs next to the fireplace. Do what he said. He will say:

"Well done! You deserve your reward!"

He will reward you, at first, with a black suit. Includes a vest, a dress-shirt included in the vest, a pair of pants, and a hat (as shown in the picture). The second time, he will award you with an emote: the gentleman bow: You do a movement to take off you hat, and elegantly bow. The thirs time, he will award you with a black pin-striped suit. The fourth time, he will award you with an emote. The Gentleman dance is to be used on another player, with which you will start dancing the waltz. Players can click away, and stop the waltz (we don't want people being pked cause of that). The fifth time, he will award you with a white suit.

These items can be replaced by Diango in Draynor Village.

Wow, I can type a lot.

If you do not support this, tell me why. I'm thinking of making a female version of this random, but I don't know what could look good :?

Support list:

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

well with all of those clothes, it will be hard for f2p because they have a very very very limited amount of bankspace. with all of the random events available to f2p now, if they get all of the clothes and stuff from them, that takes up 19 spaces already. f2p only gets 60 spaces!!!! with your idea, if someone gets all the clothes, that is half of their bank. :(

either you change your idea, or jagex gives f2p more bank space :P

well it looks like you gotta change yours. :lol:

if i were to choose a set, id choose the whole white outfit \'

overall, it seems like a very good random event...... i doubt someone will ever get a random even 8-10 times without playing for a year which is also a problem

Primeaction.jpeg
Not all F2Pers are beggars or scammers, some are respected members, but these respected people are over-populated by these beggar and scammers.

The idea is great and all so the rewards are good too but with all the bank space it takes and all the time it takes to get....I would support but I think we already have enough random events clothes and emotes. Sorry :( .

I just have to say it is a good idea.

dragonmghost,flava%20falcon.gif

support new ghostly stuff here.

I see RuneScape slowly turning into a sadistic version of WoW.

.signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you If

Ok, I got the main point across. I'll update the main post.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

I thought of gloves, a cane and some dress-shoes, but your charcter is a bold adventurer and is't supposed to have to help himself walk with a cane, and the graphics are too pathetic for gloves and dress shoes.

You should be able to choose which suit you want, and get the pieces one at a time, that way theres more times the people will get that random and itll stop autoers more effectively.

I personally would like a white suit with a white Fedora (sp?) since I have that outfit in Real Life. :D

Pasty.png

Interesting event, I like the rewards to.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

how about if it be "Could you please..." intead of "Can you please..."?

Would you mind ... , please?

This signature is intentionally left blank.

Ok, updated... You get one suit at a time.

The idea is great and all so the rewards are good too but with all the bank space it takes and all the time it takes to get....I would support but I think we already have enough random events clothes and emotes. Sorry :( .

Thats why we have houses. People store them in their houses.

Or, you can just destroy it, and talk to Diango anytime to get it back.

I support this random event.

RAWR PLAWKS?

abbypu8.th.png

SELLING BLUE ELE- SKIRT - PM - ME -IN- GAME

Thats why we have houses. People store them in their houses.

Or, you can just destroy it, and talk to Diango anytime to get it back.

I support this random event.

Actualy you CAN'T get random event clothes back from diango only holiday rewards (except santas, phats and H'ween masks).

And about the houses:

1. F2p can't have houses.

2.You need a really high level construction to put in your house all the random event clothes.

dragonmghost,flava%20falcon.gif

support new ghostly stuff here.

I see RuneScape slowly turning into a sadistic version of WoW.

.signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you If