Alt codes (new little icons in game)

ilya

As expected, the only people this is an advantage to are those using autotypers. They can type a few eye-catching symbols very fast (in every message they post), and unlike chat effects, other players can't turn off these symbols, which means its much easier for autotypers to attract attention to their messages when trading in W2 Fally or another popular place.

Live free or die. First option is exhausted, so guess what remains?

As expected, the only people this is an advantage to are those using autotypers. They can type a few eye-catching symbols very fast (in every message they post), and unlike chat effects, other players can't turn off these symbols, which means its much easier for autotypers to attract attention to their messages when trading in W2 Fally or another popular place.

no it probably won't even work because you have to press ALT and THEN push the number, anyways it won't work. I found a few cool ways to bypass the censor :) anyways i think i'll make a guide out of this, if u guys want

Hehehehe... Hahahaha.... MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :anxious: :anxious: :anxious:

if im reading this right... i know 1 that it dosent have! gives a hidden name to a folder... i have one on my desktop... you cant see it though! :twisted:

but really, just noticing alt codes? :notalk: :-w

stealthisandikillyoucc3.gif

^Click for my Newgrounds page!

Jedrek13.png

no it probably won't even work because you have to press ALT and THEN push the number, anyways it won't work. I found a few cool ways to bypass the censor :) anyways i think i'll make a guide out of this, if u guys want

Umm, so you have to press and hold alt and then type, so what?

Any macro program can do it :/

Live free or die. First option is exhausted, so guess what remains?

For one, saying "It doesn't work for me *whine*" doesn't help, and two your problem is most likely you aren't using the numpad (Numbers in a square on the right on the keyboard) or you don't have numlock on.

arcanasigx2xg8.gif

One%20must%20be%20a%20wise%20reader%20to%20quote%20wisely%20and%20well..png

Dont%20cry%20because%20its%20over,%20Smile%20because%20it%20happened.png