Experiment 03 - Sig. Landscape/brushed abstract thingz0r

Nadril

Yeah, i have no idea what to call the style, but its a landscape, from an overhead view, than brushed, and .... wow its hard to explain, but there is very little abstract work in it :)

Its more of an expirement, but i loved how the sig turned out :D Currious what you guys think.

btw, i'll sell, but price starts at 150k , mostly because it has i belive 50-60 layers :shock: (if you have a good eye you'll notice part of it is from my "Death of a star" Space i'm working on)

And finaly, here it is:

experiment03sig3dp.jpg

btw, the psd for the 300x150 version of this is like 13mb's rofl :lol: . I didn't save the whole thing in the 900x450 size i did with it, but the space part alone was around 50mb-60mb's, i'm guessing this would be like 70++ mb's :lol:

So, what you all think? and did i get the text down fine? just wanted something that didn't get in the way much :)

That is my favorite out of all your work. It's really incredible.

I realy like it, mostly because of the way i made it. Realy don't think anyone did something like that before :shock:

wat do i think ?

ripped.gif

somone could come here from an other board n rip ur sig :(

:lol: Whatever. if someone is that hell bent on getting the sig, let them. I'll still sell it anyways :lol:

Thanks Jake :) hehe

10/10 I love it outta everything you have made so far as well. I can see why you called it the "Landscape/brushed abstract thingz0r"... You are the n00b whipper. :P

Yeah lol, i have no idea what to call the "style" :lol:

ok, peter gets it for 150k :)

peter, i'll try and talk to you on msn (whenever its working again) About this sig and that one landscape, work out a deal :)

Anyone else rate/comment on it?