Is this player art gallery material?

Redd35151

Comparing it with some of the things they have in there, yes, definitely. I wouldn't be surprised to see it in the next Players' Gallery.

Good luck then :thumbsup:

copyofsigtuxtimenf0.png

While Jagex do accept PNG format in their email, I don't think they post PNG format, hence they'll have to convert that into JPG which will ruin it (and most likely discard it).

From what I've seen, they only accept pixel art IF it's (supposedly) of very funny humor. They'll most likely pick an RL painted picture over that one since yours just shows a character.

The key is to make your picture stand out from the hundreds of pic's they get a week. Find an original idea, think about how often they'd get it. I'm sure they get tons of pictures of mages, so think of something that makes your mage better than the others. Instead of sending a dragon, send a king black dragon. Pick an NPC that no one has drawn.

Your chances will increase a lot if you remake that with color pencils then scan it (they seem to want RL art more). Yes color pencils may be a lot more work, but you're competing against hundreds of other artists, and it will be worth it.

On a last note, it's gonna be at least 3 months before you find out anything. I sent my KBD back in March.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

amazing.. saving to my hd here :)

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!