Barrows Help

redelite4491

I need a little help with barrows. i can kill everyone fine and i get to the tunnel and i can easily kill the other one but i get stuck at this point. there are so many monsters attacking me and i have like half a sec to solve the puzzle before it goes away. how can i avoid this or do i just have to deal with it?

barrowsmwhiteknight,redelite4491.gif

redelite4491.gif

just wait till the monster attacks you first, and quickly click to open the door. it also helps to memorize the answer, as there are only 3. And unfortunately, you must deal with it, or kill the creature, and quickly solve it before another monster attacks.

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

as already stated, there are only 3 answers and you just need to learn to find it and click on it as fast as you can. i have seen people who ice rush (or any other ice spell) an attacking monster or entangle it also, but only the ancient one would be effective.

Geesch.png

Geesch.png

i do it fast enough, but sometimes u can just repeatedly click the door and eventually the monster atts u and at the same time the screen pops up with an puzzle, u'll have an extra seconds to solve this so...

get a faster comp <.< :thumbsup:

Right...