Herblore Profit

Lobby4

thats not exactly true. fro example, you can buy kwuarm seeds at 5k ea. the minimum number of herbs you get is 5 with encahnted secateurs. now, go out and buy some limps or grow some. make super str pots and sell them for 5k ea in world 2 or 18. very good exp and money. ill break down the minimum profits for you.

Kwuarm seed: 5k

5 Limps: 5k

________

10k to start

5 super str pots sell for 25k. there is nice exp and some money. i would just farm a bunch of kwuarms (if you choose to do this) and save them until you have 100-200. this way you will be more efficient and wont need to waste time finding a buyer each time. hope it helps.

Geesch.png

Geesch.png

I find that buying ranarr seeds 25kea and then selling the potions you get is very profitable.

You'd average about 6 herbs per patch with supercompost. Once you get a good amount of herbs (60ish), go to w22 or w18 and sell the prayer pots for 9kea. Make sure you collect snape grass at Waterbirth Isle. Best place for it. Set your house in Relleka for a bit for easy access.

250k worth of ranarr seeds (10 seeds) yields on average 60 herbs. 60 herbs made into prayer potions, sold at 9kea, gives 540k in return. AND you can do this in your spare time, in between training.

hzvjpwS.gif

I find that buying ranarr seeds 25kea and then selling the potions you get is very profitable.

You'd average about 6 herbs per patch with supercompost. Once you get a good amount of herbs (60ish), go to w22 or w18 and sell the prayer pots for 9kea. Make sure you collect snape grass at Waterbirth Isle. Best place for it. Set your house in Relleka for a bit for easy access.

250k worth of ranarr seeds (10 seeds) yields on average 60 herbs. 60 herbs made into prayer potions, sold at 9kea, gives 540k in return. AND you can do this in your spare time, in between training.

thats also a very good idea. the only downfall about it is that the exp is far less than that of super str pots. i personally never buy seeds or herbs, i just collect them from chaos druids in yanille dungeon and salarin the twisted. if you need some extra money, sell some of the pots you make, but i wouldnt try going into herblore with the mindset that you are in it for the money. dont take the easy route just yet; spend a little time gathering herbs. you will find the most of the pots can be useful so you might not even want to sell them.

Geesch.png

Geesch.png

Salarin resides in the Agility Dungeon near yanille and you need 67 agility to get to him. The only way to damage him is with strike spells (those lowest lvl spells in case you forgot). When he dies there is a chance he drops a sinister key.

At another spot in this dungeon is a room with skeletons that you can only acces through a pipe. In that room is the sinister chest, which you can open once with a sinister key (key disappears after that). When you open the chest you are poisoned and receive: 2 Harralanders, 3 Ranarr weeds, 1 Irit leaf, 1 Avantoe, 1 Kwuarm, and 1 Torstol.

best-guide-ever.jpg

This is what I'm doing to get 45 from 38 herblore:

Buy rannars for 7k each, 8k ea tops.

I gather the snape grass myself and the vials and make prayer pots (3).

Then I DON'T mix them to make (4) dose put trade them for ranarrs or sell the pots for 7kea.

I know its not profit but you certainly don't lose money.

And thats what you do WHEN you get 38 herblore.

I really good way to collect unids is basilisks because chaos druids are always crouded.

xtreme_cs.png

xtreme_cs.png

Xbox Live Gamertag: i51and thunder2