alching in f2p?

mustang_gt79

All there really is are steel plates, rune meds, and sometimes green d'hide bodies. The easiest thing to do is steel plates, bought at 1k each, and loose money. There isn't a profit on many things in f2p.

runemsanta,nomar4.gif

Buy rune meds for 10k ea and buy nats for 300ea. I belive the meds alch for 11.5kea.

If that doesent work buy steel plates for 1kea and alch them.

the_foo_1000.png

2104th to 99 Hunting January 10th 2008

Proud Fan Of The Offspring Since 1998

I go on the official forums and buy the Green dragon hide bodies. You can buy for average price with nats and only lose 50 gp. I personally think that this is the way to go. Not worth the time and effort to go and buy steel bodies. Few sellers at that price and tons of buyers. The only problem is that it takes a little cash up front to do green bodies. I think they sell for like 4.3-4.4k each so 1k is 4.4m + nats. need a little money to start with. Want profit and dont care about time then rune med is the way to go :thumbsup:

nodiehytnew.png
RIP Michaelangelopolous
Thanks to cowboy14 for the pimp sig!

steel plates

rune meds

green dhide bodies

i would go with steel plates, mine the ores, make the bars and then buy the nats. that is 900gp profit right there but alotta work

Primeaction.jpeg
Not all F2Pers are beggars or scammers, some are respected members, but these respected people are over-populated by these beggar and scammers.