best way 2 get 56 agilty

harve302

im trying 2 get 56 agilty for regicide quest and i was wondering wat is best way ive head monkey agilty place wildy (wen im lvl 52) or brimhavne can sum1 please say wat is best way im lvl 51 atm

addymwccape,harve302.gif

harve302.gif

harve302.gif

Well seeing that im not 56 yet and I was going to get 56, I would chose the Wilderness Agility Course. Alot of my friends say that is very good experience.

the_foo_1000.png

2104th to 99 Hunting January 10th 2008

Proud Fan Of The Offspring Since 1998

I agree on the wilderness course. Wear nothing of value (just eventually a weapon), bring some cheap food, bring some friends because its more fun that way, get an agility potion to be able to enter, and get running. If pkers come, you will most likely die, on the other hand you will not loose anyting of value. Just change world, and go out there again. When going there, I suggest sneaking up on the western side of the wilderness. Sure ardounge teleport lever is quicker, but its a lot more dangerout to take that way.

It is good experience out there. Monkey course is not good at your level since you will fall a *lot*.

Please think before you ask a question. If you ask the right question, its much more likely you get the answer you are looking for :)

Gugge.png

Moly.png

All I would take with you is boot of lightness, hunter cape (the weight reduction ones of course), knife and food.

Food wise, cakes are best, as they allow you to keep your hp on a short lease, however any food is good.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Food: cakes, but I make mine topped with chok dust for an extra 3 hp per cake...

Weapon: I take a DDS to slash the web, and to at least be able to defend myself against those N00b pkers that like to annoy agility trainers. Hey, at least you use the 4 specs on them, see how brave they are! :evil:

The rest: boots of lightness, spotted/spottier cape, possibly penance gloves. Keep your weight as low as possible.

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

Or you could just go to Brimhaven...

Don't bother with Ape Atoll as you'll fail too much. You should go there when you're 60+ at least.

Don't follow me. You might not make it.

All your accounts are belong to us now.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator

In my opinion the best method would be the wilderness course. Easiest thing to do is to steal 27 cakes from Ardougne Market and either buy/take from the bank a knife and then head to the lever in West Ardougne to go to the deep wilderness. Once there head to the wilderness course.

If a PKer comes either switch worlds or just keep going up and down the ladder to annoy them. And if you run out of cakes, easiest thing to do is just die :)

barrowsmdharok,Crazyboypete.gif

Yep the wilderness course is how I train. Usually there arent any pker but bring a dds to cut through the web when you telly from ardougne. I barely ever fail an obstacle on that course.

xtreme_cs.png

xtreme_cs.png

Xbox Live Gamertag: i51and thunder2