_-'-_ Write ur stories GOD stories here _-'-_

Buzz9

Everyone, listen >>>

I like to see all of ur creations about how the Gods came and how they created RuneScape.

Write ur stories below and i take the best 7 out.

With the best 4 I mean:

- The Saradomin Story O:)

- The Zamorak Story :twisted:

- The Guthix Story :mrgreen:

- The Zaros Story

- The Armadyl Story

- The Iban Story

- Creators of RuneScape

Im gonna post the best stories in this post, so... WRITE ON!

masterofquestep4.gif

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=280665

And because it got deleted...or simply disappeared...or I never posted it..

The tale of the summary

The day based at the beginning of everything with the first god, oh the might but also absent one himself zaros, first awoke basically the same as guthix is today. The great one discovering that nothing else existed made it his quest to build a utopia where, everyone was balanced like him. The first thing he must do would be to create a bare landscape on which he could cave a likeness of himself, this was the first mistake of many as something that is most perfect is also the most flawed, being his power was in its primitive state he was unable to create this plain the way he wanted. This first scape was not as we know it now it was not even as the primitive as when the first of our race or in fact any race trod upon the ground, it was only a few basic shapes spread over a kilometre in a symmetrical pattern, to indicate balance over this land. Although it was basic zaros did truly love this new found power.

The power spawned and increased to a near perfection but as I have said before this was flawed greatly in that, as the life of zaros continued it became more and more shown that he was alone in this world and would need a companion to help in his construction of this world. But what ever he tried it failed his power was not yet strong enough, he became frustrated until finally he cast his hand to destroy his utopian society that was so a perfect but lone world he could not stand it, and the bolts of light rained down upon the surface of the scape, tearing it to pieces. After the momentary joy of power he set back to reassemble this world, but discovered it to repair itself in only a few minutes. He soon realised what had happened the light had so enchanted the scape it was truly living in its own right.

After many attempts he finally came to the conclusion that apart from some sludge he could not create a true found shape from this effort and once again destroyed the scape, but he noticed that once it had repaired it now looked different, one of his pillars was to the left of it former place. Intrigued by this seemingly insignificant discovery he attacked the scape again and again. After many attempts focus on one area it started to change on its own could this be the beginnings of life.

The new scape was still primitive but now that it had its first ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¹ÃâtreeÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ if you could call it that it grew and dropped smaller versions of itself on to the ground around it which grew into ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¹ÃâtreesÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ but slightly different. Until now zaros had ignored the sludge but as he watched the tree the sludge, now looking like a jellyfish, grappling around the smaller ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¹ÃâtreeÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ it the destroyed the tree and grew. Zaros horrified by this picked up the sludge only to see it begin to spilt down the middle to form a copy of itself. Zaros was taken aback, he poked and prodded the two ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¹ÃâsludgersÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ as he called them back together until one of the seemed to jump across to another tree and spilt again, with zaros attention turned so did the other one.

Zaros created more and more until the first one stopped moving suddenly and the others began to eat it. Zaros had by now grown tied of watching grey jelly move about and eat grey blocks. Although some where faster it was no longer interesting watching them. The sludgers wanted the attention so they became more interesting by jumping upward at zaros and pulling each other up into a tower to touch him, all in vain. Zaros no longer cared about them he was expanding his own powers, and creating a second utopia with larger sludgers which then zaros fed the smaller sludgers, until he saw the sludger in his hand was no longer a jellyfish of grey it had legs and was a greenish colour. Zaros searched the first scape to find more like it he found over twenty different types.

With this new hope that sludgers where not doomed to be the same for ever he used his powers to expand the scape that they inhabited. This was getting interesting after many years the sludgers had evolved into many different species which where still worshipping the one god zaros. There came a problem though in all the splendour of the scape or as utopial as it was called there whereÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ differences and the odd crime happened. This was brought to affront when a Dijon like a genie of today which had evolved with a great power, when underground this was unheard of as there was no underground but the Dijon(there is no mistake itÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s a whole other scape) had near god like powers and created it. Soon others followed, the monks of zaros where the first to notice that something was wrong, when there temple mysteriously caught fire as did their homes at the same time, they prayed to zaros to do some about this but he was aware of this but the powers of the combined beings where stopping him intervening. The great city of Zanaris was the first to go engulfed in a force unknown to this day. Zaros was in a predicament anything he did was sent out and stopped by the power below the temple of zaros was slowly sinking into the underground, the monks where beginning to see the power that they where up against, the cities of Zarosen and Sludgern both converted to the underground but where torched by zaros himself.

Zaros could not win this battle unless he had help from all sides and so he did he went back to the larger sludgers which had to changed too a more powerful form, but had grown to again near god like powers with a different they where so detected from the world of the utopial that they did not think when they gave there powers to zaros, who then broke though the shield destroying the Dijon and ended the resistance(although Zanaris was never seen again and was excepted to not have been taken by the Dijon). But something now remained the monks knew that zaros did not have near enough power to do this alone, so they searched the ancient lore until they worked out what had happened they soon became worried that these new beings could take over. This was the biggest mistake that zaros ever made and probably ever will (though there still is a chanceÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ) when he returned to utopial he left the larger sludgers alone to rule, they soon became disenchanted and once again revolted can you guess who they were, no you cant these gods damaged utopial to near destruction and went after zaros but could not find zaros.

The new gods broke down with fights and so it was believed that they did not notice that fact that they where systematically being destroyed by zaros, until only three remained not powerful enough to destroy him or create more gods so he retired, to a cat form maybe youÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve seen him. while two of the other god locked in a battle for eternity the third became the master using what was left of utopial to create runescape but with the power like that expended needed to recharge and so slept for a millennia while zaros gently nudged runescape into forgetting him leaving only a temple in the underground in case he one day needed to returnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ

By Archimage a (the lone Zarosen)

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Instead of "leaving" you wrote "leavening". And AWESOME, Zaros made life by blowing stuff up! I wanna blow stuff up! :twisted:

You have no idea how powerful words are....until they hit you in the head.

[iCEY TONE]T.h.a.n.k.s[/iCEY TONE]

Anyway...serouisly thanks for point that out. Ummm it was the best why I could think of how you could consider something evil, but it actually being a creator.

[iCEY TONE]T.h.a.n.k.s[/iCEY TONE]

Anyway...serouisly thanks for point that out. Ummm it was the best why I could think of how you could consider something evil, but it actually being a creator.

Its awesome!!!

masterofquestep4.gif

• 2 weeks later...

To the OP: Why oh Why do you have to write in cyan? It hurts my poor eyes...

archimage_a: That was cool, I like how by attacking the world Zaros caused life to form and take shape, and how it emphasized the point that evil, war, chaos etc. are actually necessary for a world, as the other half of the balance; how growth sometimes requires chaos and upheaval, etc.

sig2.jpg

Thanks, I was trying to look at the story as some sort of greater God would look down upon the whole scheme of events. Someone who was biased so they could say it was a stupid thing or a good thing to do what he did.

I think what I was trying to do was vindicate Zaros more than prove Chaos was good. But they both have the same idea. Just trying to find a way that you could say someone was bad, even though they only had Human intentions. Wasn't the shiny light of God or the Void of Evil, they just Were, as we are. Neither Good nor Evil, but the power to do both.