Treasure Trail: Jagex's remodeling

rather than the maps being updated the whole Tip.it treasure locator MUST be relocated as well as there have been many adds... lumbridge swamp has been remodled (only one i have notcied as of yet) and locations are not in right order ur description is exact but ur locator when inputed is slightly off

ex 11 degrees 05 minutes north, 00 degrees 45 minutes west

when looking at treasure locator it gives me a location behind gnome stronghold but the actual location is inside the swamp west of that and a lil bit south

...the whole Tip.it treasure locator MUST be relocated as well...

A bit of an over reaction isn't it. We can fix the individual clue locations that have changed without throwing out the whole system.

And welcome to the forums.

mcguff1.png

ahh thnx very much for the warm greeting.. but its not individual locations not by much but slightly all of them i have had have been moved ill test more cause ive been attempting to get my 3rdage gear but most of the ones ive had have been slightly wrong :oops: dont mean it in a bad way as i know u guys did an awesome job with it ive used it for all my clues :XD:

rather than the maps being updated the whole Tip.it treasure locator MUST be relocated as well as there have been many adds... lumbridge swamp has been remodled (only one i have notcied as of yet) and locations are not in right order ur description is exact but ur locator when inputed is slightly off

ex 11 degrees 05 minutes north, 00 degrees 45 minutes west

when looking at treasure locator it gives me a location behind gnome stronghold but the actual location is inside the swamp west of that and a lil bit south

I had this problem until I realized that you are supposed to be EAST as compared to west.

lSEHB.gif

Being immature is a part of being mature.

Um, our Treasure Trail locator is unfortunately still using a *very* old version of the world map - this can be observed by entering coordinates towards the map edges where new cities are missing, such as the Fremennik Isles, Harmony Island, etc.

The complexities of piecing together this map are way over my head, but our mappers and coding staff have it on their "to-do" list. In the meantime, as someone stated, use it as a general guideline and then rely on your sextant to find the exact spot.

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.