F2P Drop Party

Brendan3792

Hey, if somebody was new to the game and got one of those items they would probably be ecstatic.

And rare, you have very flawwed logic.

So you are judging f2p's 'Richness' on a random picture of some of the things in the drop box at on point in time.

I've seen the drop box look like that in MEMBERS before they moved it.

Get off your high horses, it's almost midnight, your carriage is about to turn back into a pumpkin.

user1-dark.png

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol way to show how F2P are poor.

Nice; wizard hats r 1337. :lol:

You talk like you're rich...

I'm F2P and I am the proud owner of a red partyhat, red mask, and santa hat.

Phr33St0ffP10x.jpg

Half the people in this picture were F2P...and anyway, it's not like people drop anything great at drop parties..

and so now that you're rich you immediately represent all of f2p? does anyone care that you're rich? please stop posting that because you do something good it means that all f2pers are nice, they're not. you're one person. if all the f2pers on this forum were rich it still wouldn't change much on runescape. so stop saying so.

Wow, if you knew how to read, you would have read that I didn't say anything you just commented me on. I never said I represent F2P, and I never said all F2P are nice. I'm just saying you P2P need to stop bashing F2P every chance you get for being poor, noobish, etc. If you would ever look around an F2P world, you would see that most of them aren't the bronze-wearing beggars you think they are.

Hey, if somebody was new to the game and got one of those items they would probably be ecstatic.

that's kinda what i said. that's a really good place for new players to get a head start, if they can find it.

*goes on his skiller and goes to fallador*

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

that's kinda what i said. that's a really good place for new players to get a head start, if they can find it.

Yeah, that's kind of what I'm saying too.....I'm also saying that everyone was a new player once, and I am pretty sick of seeing all these P2P threads just trying to show how poor and noobish they think F2P is..and so what if I have rares, most of these people in this thread are generalizing about how ALL F2P are poor noobs.

Yeah, that's kind of what I'm saying too.....I'm also saying that everyone was a new player once, and I am pretty sick of seeing all these P2P threads just trying to show how poor and noobish they think F2P is..and so what if I have rares, most of these people in this thread are generalizing about how ALL F2P are poor noobs.

yes, we were all noobs at one point, but the majority of f2pers stay noobs much longer than the majority of people posting these things. i hate people who think p2p bashes f2p every chance they get.

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

yes, we were all noobs at one point, but the majority of f2pers stay noobs much longer than the majority of people posting these things. i hate people who think p2p bashes f2p every chance they get.

Ok, but that doesn't mean P2P has to give them a hard time. You wouldn't know, not being a pure F2P, and it is true that P2P bash F2P VERY often. I frequently see lvl 100+ P2P calling people who ask for help noobs, and it makes me sick. I also happen to hate people who think that people who think P2P bashes F2P every chance they get..because it's true. I've taken so much garbage from P2P players that I could write a book. So stop complaining about your opinions of F2P. Big deal.

Phr33St0ffP10x.jpg

Half the people in this picture were F2P...and anyway, it's not like people drop anything great at drop parties..

and so now that you're rich you immediately represent all of f2p? does anyone care that you're rich? please stop posting that because you do something good it means that all f2pers are nice, they're not. you're one person. if all the f2pers on this forum were rich it still wouldn't change much on runescape. so stop saying so.

Wow, if you knew how to read, you would have read that I didn't say anything you just commented me on. I never said I represent F2P, and I never said all F2P are nice. I'm just saying you P2P need to stop bashing F2P every chance you get for being poor, noobish, etc. If you would ever look around an F2P world, you would see that most of them aren't the bronze-wearing beggars you think they are.

oh really? i went on my skiller to lumbridge a week ago (it's f2p) and all i heard was "noob" "free stuff please", and a lot of l33t speak. we don't bash f2p every chance we get, and if we do, who cares! just ignore us. it's not jhard to ignore 5 people that are posting on a topic, but 200 people in lumbridge spamming and using l33t speak and asking for free stuff is impossible to ignore without a huge inconvienience. turning off chat. maybe we want to talk with the people who don't spam or are idiots or call p2pers nerds constantly, but we can't because of all those people ruining the community. that's why f2p is bashed, you can't meet any of the good f2pers because the bad ones make it impossible, and the good ones are few and far between.

oh, and maybe you think nothing good is dropped at drop parties, but some people don't take advantage of unsteady markets and merchant, becoming insanely rich. and yes, most of f2p is the beggars we think they are, if you created a new account that's poor instead of walking around in a party hat you would see.

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

If this is true, then how come I just found one that among it's many items had a set of full rune, an adamant pickaxe and 20K cash?

it was either a p2per or some rich f2per who wanted to see their reactions. nobody ever dropped good stuff anywhere, except if they were quitting or wanted to have some fun, the only people you usually saw in the party room when it was p2p were level 30s with bone spears dropping fish bait and iron armor.

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

Umm, there are a LOT of beggars and noobs in p2p as well as f2p.

In fact, f2p have it HARDER than p2p do. So you're arguments are odd. :-k

I know MANY pure f2p'ers that are FAR more wealthy than 95% of p2p'ers.

I know MANY MANY MANY MANY p2p'ers that are more poor than 80% of f2p'ers.

P2P and F2P have NO variation on the amount of money you have. In reality, it is harder to make more money in F2P, so they actually should get more credit.

user1-dark.png

Phr33St0ffP10x.jpg

oh really? i went on my skiller to lumbridge a week ago (it's f2p) and all i heard was "noob" "free stuff please", and a lot of l33t speak. we don't bash f2p every chance we get, and if we do, who cares! just ignore us. it's not jhard to ignore 5 people that are posting on a topic, but 200 people in lumbridge spamming and using l33t speak and asking for free stuff is impossible to ignore without a huge inconvienience. turning off chat. maybe we want to talk with the people who don't spam or are idiots or call p2pers nerds constantly, but we can't because of all those people ruining the community. that's why f2p is bashed, you can't meet any of the good f2pers because the bad ones make it impossible, and the good ones are few and far between.

oh, and maybe you think nothing good is dropped at drop parties, but some people don't take advantage of unsteady markets and merchant, becoming insanely rich. and yes, most of f2p is the beggars we think they are, if you created a new account that's poor instead of walking around in a party hat you would see.

...Then it's that easy. Don't go to Lumbridge if you can't stand it, or turn your chat on "off". That's why they made it. And if you think it is "such a huge inconvenience", then choose between mindless spam or no spam.. I have never called a P2P a nerd, and I never plan to. If you don't like the F2P community or can't find the good in it, then don't go to F2P worlds. F2P supply you P2P with your coal and yew logs, and you pay them back by calling them a bunch of noobs. And if you consider that getting a few iron items and some beer cups at every drop party is something worth talking about, OK fine, post about it. As for my "taking advantage of unsteady markets and merchant", I do it because it is there, and it will always be there. Why don't you go complain about the P2P who are merchanting partyhat sets on the RS forums? Wow, I have a red partyhat, big deal. I also happen to think that P2P are annoying spammers who like to prey on people not as fortunate as them. I happen to have other accounts which are poor, and I have no problem being in an F2P world. You talk like all of F2P has something against you, when they are the ones supplying your P2P worlds..

If this is true, then how come I just found one that among it's many items had a set of full rune, an adamant pickaxe and 20K cash?

it was either a p2per or some rich f2per who wanted to see their reactions. nobody ever dropped good stuff anywhere, except if they were quitting or wanted to have some fun, the only people you usually saw in the party room when it was p2p were level 30s with bone spears dropping fish bait and iron armor.

Ok..so what are you trying to prove? You're trying to argue that F2P are spamming noobs who beg, and now you're going after P2P... Your arguments don't make any sense...

[hide=wall of quotes]

Phr33St0ffP10x.jpg

...Then it's that easy. Don't go to Lumbridge if you can't stand it, or turn your chat on "off". That's why they made it. And if you think it is "such a huge inconvenience", then choose between mindless spam or no spam.. I have never called a P2P a nerd, and I never plan to. If you don't like the F2P community or can't find the good in it, then don't go to F2P worlds. F2P supply you P2P with your coal and yew logs, and you pay them back by calling them a bunch of noobs. And if you consider than getting a few iron items and some beer cups at every drop party is something worth talking about, OK fine, post about it. As for my "taking advantage of unsteady markers and merchant", I do it because it is there, and it will always be there. Why don't you go complain about the P2P who are merchanting partyhat sets on forums. Wow, I have a red partyhat, big deal. I also happen to think that P2P are annoying spammers who like to prey on people not as fortunate as them. I happen to have other accounts which are poor, and I have no problem being in an F2P world. You talk like all of F2P has something against you, when they are the ones supplying your P2P worlds..

[/hide]

you must also happen to like biased opinions that you have no proof of and have never had experience with. i didn't mean to say turning chat off was a big conveinience, i meant to say that by turning it off i can't meet any of the good f2pers you're talking about. f2p doesn't supply members with yews, you have never been on a member world and have no idea how many people are cutting yews. and you're telling me to ignore that you're merchanting and complain about someone else merchanting? i think you're part of the general scum of f2p, thinking they're superior to everyone and that your opinions are right and everyone who deosn't agree with you needs to be flamed. i don't think f2p has anything against me, and i've never bought or sold anything to an f2per since i became a member, except on an f2p account where i made it myself. you're telling me to avoid f2p worlds, well i can't afford to be paying 10 bucks a month just to avoid a bunch of spammers. i don't call f2pers noobs, there are plenty who are better than me. i don't even say noob except when joking around. the only f2pers i hate are the ones who spam, come up and call me a noob for no reason, or a nerd if i point out i'm better at the game than them, or make pures then act like jack [wagon] on them.

and to your point about f2p supplying us with materials and us calling them noobs, where do you think your trimmed armor came from? and do you know how many people call p2pers nerds? p2p and f2p have the same type of people, but f2p has more and a bigger ratio, that's why p2pers have a low opinion of them. there are some good f2pers, it's where i met my best friends on runescape, but all these idiots ruin the community.

and also, why do you think the p2pers that don't make pures and pc them to 70 range and say they "own" hate pures? it's because they're the last people in the p2p community that act like the f2pers i complain about.

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

Ok..so what are you trying to prove? You're trying to argue that F2P are spamming noobs who beg, and now you're going after P2P... Your arguments don't make any sense...

what the hell are you talking about? i was saying the only people who used the party room in p2p are like the ones in f2p using it now. i'm not insulting anyone, i was staying on topic, unlike you.

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

[hide=wall of quotes]

Phr33St0ffP10x.jpg

...Then it's that easy. Don't go to Lumbridge if you can't stand it, or turn your chat on "off". That's why they made it. And if you think it is "such a huge inconvenience", then choose between mindless spam or no spam.. I have never called a P2P a nerd, and I never plan to. If you don't like the F2P community or can't find the good in it, then don't go to F2P worlds. F2P supply you P2P with your coal and yew logs, and you pay them back by calling them a bunch of noobs. And if you consider than getting a few iron items and some beer cups at every drop party is something worth talking about, OK fine, post about it. As for my "taking advantage of unsteady markers and merchant", I do it because it is there, and it will always be there. Why don't you go complain about the P2P who are merchanting partyhat sets on forums. Wow, I have a red partyhat, big deal. I also happen to think that P2P are annoying spammers who like to prey on people not as fortunate as them. I happen to have other accounts which are poor, and I have no problem being in an F2P world. You talk like all of F2P has something against you, when they are the ones supplying your P2P worlds..

[/hide]

you must also happen to like biased opinions that you have no proof of and have never had experience with. i didn't mean to say turning chat off was a big conveinience, i meant to say that by turning it off i can't meet any of the good f2pers you're talking about. f2p doesn't supply members with yews, you have never been on a member world and have no idea how many people are cutting yews. and you're telling me to ignore that you're merchanting and complain about someone else merchanting? i think you're part of the general scum of f2p, thinking they're superior to everyone and that your opinions are right and everyone who deosn't agree with you needs to be flamed. i don't think f2p has anything against me, and i've never bought or sold anything to an f2per since i became a member, except on an f2p account where i made it myself. you're telling me to avoid f2p worlds, well i can't afford to be paying 10 bucks a month just to avoid a bunch of spammers. i don't call f2pers noobs, there are plenty who are better than me. i don't even say noob except when joking around. the only f2pers i hate are the ones who spam, come up and call me a noob for no reason, or a nerd if i point out i'm better at the game than them, or make pures then act like jack [wagon] on them.

and to your point about f2p supplying us with materials and us calling them noobs, where do you think your trimmed armor came from? and do you know how many people call p2pers nerds? p2p and f2p have the same type of people, but f2p has more and a bigger ratio, that's why p2pers have a low opinion of them. there are some good f2pers, it's where i met my best friends on runescape, but all these idiots ruin the community.

and also, why do you think the p2pers that don't make pures and pc them to 70 range and say they "own" hate pures? it's because they're the last people in the p2p community that act like the f2pers i complain about.

I have had PLENTY of experience from P2P talking trash, just like you are doing now. I have met PLENTY of people who say that the yews in P2P sit there. I happen to think that you are part of the general scum of P2P, the one no one really cares about, who cuts magic logs for a living because he doesn't know what merchanting is. I'd like you to find one area in any of my posts where I say that I am superior to anyone. You're just one of those classic people who bother me all day long, telling me how much I pollute the RS economy. What about all those autoers? I happen to think that they are doing more damage than all P2P and F2P merchants COMBINED. And I never said anything about pures in any of my posts, just like I didn't say anything about me being superior to anyone. You're pulling random accusations out of thin air while trying to make a point that I already crushed. Ok, so what that there are more F2P than P2P? I don't see anyone complaining about that. You're also trying to call people noobs because they have been in F2P longer than the ones who jumped right into P2P? I don't hate pures, in fact, there's nothing to hate when you don't PK.

I merchant because it is a very good way to make money. I don't scam, hack, or steal anything from anyone. People like you who haven't even been playing for half the time I have couldn't understand anything I am saying. As for my trimmed armor, yes, a person did get it for me, and I thanked him. As for experience, I am sure I have been playing for MUCH longer than you have, you have no idea what you're talking about when you say that I have never had experience with biased P2P. I'd like to see P2P cut their own yews, and see how much they will be begging for F2P to start chopping again, now that Jagex is cracking down on autoers. You P2P are already complaining because of the slight increase in price of yew logs, and I read those rants on the RS forums all the time, so don't even start to tell me that F2P don't supply P2P.

what the hell are you talking about? i was saying the only people who used the party room in p2p are like the ones in f2p using it now. i'm not insulting anyone, i was staying on topic, unlike you.

I'll tell you "what the hell" I'm talking about. Who cares if low-lvl P2P dropped a few items. I happen to find fish bait very helpful. I'm not insulting anyone, and I encourage you to read what I say before you start to give me a lame excuse for why you're still talking to me... I am on topic to the dot, because this thread was created to show how noobish people like you think F2P is. Why don't you read everyone else's posts and tell me what the topic is about. The topic is about how lame it is now that F2P get the partyhall, and it is a waste since they seem to be so poor...

[hide=wall of quotes]

Phr33St0ffP10x.jpg

[/hide]

I have had PLENTY of experience from P2P talking trash, just like you are doing now. I have met PLENTY of people who say that the yews in P2P sit there. I happen to think that you are part of the general scum of P2P, the one no one really cares about, who cuts magic logs for a living because he doesn't know what merchanting is. I'd like you to find one area in any of my posts where I say that I am superior to anyone. You're just one of those classic people who bother me all day long, telling me how much I pollute the RS economy. What about all those autoers? I happen to think that they are doing more damage than all P2P and F2P merchants COMBINED. And I never said anything about pures in any of my posts, just like I didn't say anything about me being superior to anyone. You're pulling random accusations out of thin air while trying to make a point that I already crushed. Ok, so what that there are more F2P than P2P? I don't see anyone complaining about that. You're also trying to call people noobs because they have been in F2P longer than the ones who jumped right into P2P? I don't hate pures, in fact, there's nothing to hate when you don't PK.

I merchant because it is a very good way to make money. I don't scam, hack, or steal anything from anyone. People like you who haven't even been playing for half the time I have couldn't understand anything I am saying. As for my trimmed armor, yes, a person did get it for me, and I thanked him. As for experience, I am sure I have been playing for MUCH longer than you have, you have no idea what you're talking about when you say that I have never had experience with biased P2P. I'd like to see P2P cut their own yews, and see how much they will be begging for F2P to sart chopping again, now that Jagex is cracking down on autoers. You P2P are already complaining because of the slight increase in price of yew logs, and I read those rants on the RS forums all the time, so don't even start to tell me that F2P don't supply P2P.

oh, so you justify taking oother people's money from them unknowingly by saying that macroing is worse? that's bs. i don't care if it's a good way to make money, it's immoral because all you're doing is taking other people's money by typing, instead of trying to do something yourself. and what's wrong with chopping magics for money? they were made for a reason while i don't see anything about merchanting in skills or the kb. apparently all you can do is find ways to trash p2pers, and you're calling me scum? oh and by the way, right now i am chopping yews to make money. there are so many people who chop yews that it's almost as bad as a f2p world. i have played for a long time, i just took breaks. i started playing 6 months after rs2 came out, because my friend showed me the game. i know what merchanting is, and i find it repulsive. people who are too lazy to make their own money buy something from someone, then sell it to someone else to make money. it's repulsive. and i bet the people who said yews in p2p just stand there are f2p, go to any bank and you will see someone fletching or alching, and the most common items are yew long bows. there are constantly more than 5 people fletching non stop in catherby bank, making either yew or magic longbows. and i'm not referring to you in any way to pures, it is a comparison. you probably haven't made a pure, because merchanters can't stand being poor. p2pers do chop their own yews, why do you think dragon woodcutting axes are priced so high? your arguement makes no sense, and you completely avoided the fact that members deliver trimmed armor to f2p, and most f2pers call p2pers nerds, yet you say f2pers give p2pers yews and we call them noobs. and those people complaining about yew prices increasing, those are the people p2pers hate, all they can do is complain, they do nothing else. there's a thread on these forums created by a p2per to post ridiculous RSOF threads, we hate those people who throw riots because pc was changed and complain about increasing prices. so stop saying that i'm one of those people, i'm not.

oh, and your comment about nobody caring about me, nobody should. it's a game, you shouldn't worship someone because they get a paper hat after just typing and taking someone else's money merchanting.

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

[hide=wall of quotes]

Phr33St0ffP10x.jpg

[/hide]

I merchant because it is a very good way to make money. I don't scam, hack, or steal anything from anyone. People like you who haven't even been playing for half the time I have couldn't understand anything I am saying. As for my trimmed armor, yes, a person did get it for me, and I thanked him. As for experience, I am sure I have been playing for MUCH longer than you have, you have no idea what you're talking about when you say that I have never had experience with biased P2P. I'd like to see P2P cut their own yews, and see how much they will be begging for F2P to sart chopping again, now that Jagex is cracking down on autoers. You P2P are already complaining because of the slight increase in price of yew logs, and I read those rants on the RS forums all the time, so don't even start to tell me that F2P don't supply P2P.

oh, so you justify taking oother people's money from them unknowingly by saying that macroing is worse? that's bs. i don't care if it's a good way to make money, it's immoral because all you're doing is taking other people's money by typing, instead of trying to do something yourself. and what's wrong with chopping magics for money? they were made for a reason while i don't see anything about merchanting in skills or the kb. apparently all you can do is find ways to trash p2pers, and you're calling me scum? oh and by the way, right now i am chopping yews to make money. there are so many people who chop yews that it's almost as bad as a f2p world. i have played for a long time, i just took breaks. i started playing 6 months after rs2 came out, because my friend showed me the game. i know what merchanting is, and i find it repulsive. people who are too lazy to make their own money buy something from someone, then sell it to someone else to make money. it's repulsive. and i bet the people who said yews in p2p just stand there are f2p, go to any bank and you will see someone fletching or alching, and the most common items are yew long bows. there are constantly more than 5 people fletching non stop in catherby bank, making either yew or magic longbows. and i'm not referring to you in any way to pures, it is a comparison. you probably haven't made a pure, because merchanters can't stand being poor. p2pers do chop their own yews, why do you think dragon woodcutting axes are priced so high? your arguement makes no sense, and you completely avoided the fact that members deliver trimmed armor to f2p, and most f2pers call p2pers nerds, yet you say f2pers give p2pers yews and we call them noobs. and those people complaining about yew prices increasing, those are the people p2pers hate, all they can do is complain, they do nothing else. there's a thread on these forums created by a p2per to post ridiculous RSOF threads, we hate those people who throw riots because pc was changed and complain about increasing prices. so stop saying that i'm one of those people, i'm not.

oh, and your comment about nobody caring about me, nobody should. it's a game, you shouldn't worship someone because they get a paper hat after just typing and taking someone else's money merchanting.

Ok..I am not taking anyone's money from them without them knowing. I am merely a person who buys items for the requested price and sells them higher to make a profit. This is how the real-life world is run. No one HAS to sell ANYTHING to me for the price I ask for, and no one HAS to buy ANYTHING from me for the price I ask for either. Uhh.. and macroing is worse, since I don't see Jagex cracking down on merchants in world 1 or 2. I am not breaking any rule by selling or buying items. And I have done a LOT myself. I happen to enjoy cutting logs and firemaking them. I'm not all about merchanting. Oh, and I have had various accounts since 2002, so yes, I HAVE been playing for a very long time. In fact, the mask and santa I have were not acquired from merchanting. They were gifts from 2002 which my friends gave me since I didn't pick up any. You're trying to accuse me and all the other merchants of polluting the economy when in fact, this is how the RS economy is run. I happen to also be a skiller and not just a merchanter. I merchant when my cash is low and I can't buy items to skill. You have probably never merchanted, and would not know how hard it is. I'm also pretty sure that most of F2P don't have the "trimmed armors" that we all seem to need so badly. You know nothing of prices. The Dragon Woodcutting axe is priced so high because of it's rarity, and also because of the new bonus which was added a few months ago. It has nothing to do with the yews in demand, you base your arguments on things you don't even know about.. And for my paper hat, it is because I like red, and I like the way it looks. People can have whatever look they want. I'm pretty sure that you, given the chance, would buy a partyhat if you had enough money to do so, especially if the person selling was selling cheap. I don't take anyone's money from merchanting.. I am merely making my own money. If they want to sell to me for lower, let them. If they want to buy for higher, let them. There's no big deal. Also, I never implied that people "worship" me because I have a paper hat. Big deal..

[hide=wall of quotes]

Phr33St0ffP10x.jpg

[/hide]

Ok..I am not taking anyone's money from them without them knowing. I am merely a person who buys items for the requested price and sells them higher to make a profit. This is how the real-life world is run. No one HAS to sell ANYTHING to me for the price I ask for, and no one HAS to buy ANYTHING from me for the price I ask for either. Uhh.. and macroing is worse, since I don't see Jagex cracking down on merchants in world 1 or 2. I am not breaking any rule by selling or buying items. And I have done a LOT myself. I happen to enjoy cutting logs and firemaking them. I'm not all about merchanting. Oh, and I have had various accounts since 2002, so yes, I HAVE been playing for a very long time. In fact, the mask and santa I have were not acquired from merchanting. They were gifts from 2002 which my friends gave me since I didn't pick up any. You're trying to accuse me and all the other merchants of polluting the economy when in fact, this is how the RS economy is run. I happen to also be a skiller and not just a merchanter. I merchant when my cash is low and I can't buy items to skill. You have probably never merchanted, and would not know how hard it is. I'm also pretty sure that most of F2P don't have the "trimmed armors" that we all seem to need so badly. You know nothing of prices. The Dragon Woodcutting axe is priced so high because of it's rarity, and also because of the new bonus which was added a few months ago. It has nothing to do with the yews in demand, you base your arguments on things you don't even know about.. And for my paper hat, it is because I like red, and I like the way it looks. People can have whatever look they want. I'm pretty sure that you, given the chance, would buy a partyhat if you had enough money to do so, especially if the person selling was selling cheap. I don't take anyone's money from merchanting.. I am merely making my own money. If they want to sell to me for lower, let them. If they want to buy for higher, let them. There's no big deal. Also, I never implied that people "worship" me because I have a paper hat. Big deal..

you're kidding me. you say i'm somebody nobody cares about then you say you don't even care about your attention? and the dragon axe is not priced for it's rarity, because if there was less of a demand for it, the price would go down. i don't care that you did buy your party hat, but the way you made yoiur money ruins the economy. if all merchanting stopped at this very moment, in a couple of weeks, all items would have a set price, not a price range for whichj people can buy. and the prices would only shift if there was an update. you're right, merchanting is wjhat's running this economy, if there was no merchanting prices would become much more stable. but it's people like you who don't give a crap if other people struggle for money, you just keep your own money goals in sight.

the economy runs on what merchanters want to merchant. if they want to merchant dragons bones and guthans sets, then the prices of those go up and everything else falls. then when they're too high for the merchants, they move on to a different item that has fallen. that's how prices change over night, and why the dragon axe and other dragon items are falling in price. because they are slowly becoming less and less superior, and merchants can't sell them as quickly.

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

[hide=wall of quotes]

Phr33St0ffP10x.jpg

[/hide]

you're kidding me. you say i'm somebody nobody cares about then you say you don't even care about your attention? and the dragon axe is not priced for it's rarity, because if there was less of a demand for it, the price would go down. i don't care that you did buy your party hat, but the way you made yoiur money ruins the economy. if all merchanting stopped at this very moment, in a couple of weeks, all items would have a set price, not a price range for whichj people can buy. and the prices would only shift if there was an update. you're right, merchanting is wjhat's running this economy, if there was no merchanting prices would become much more stable. but it's people like you who don't give a crap if other people struggle for money, you just keep your own money goals in sight.

the economy runs on what merchanters want to merchant. if they want to merchant dragons bones and guthans sets, then the prices of those go up and everything else falls. then when they're too high for the merchants, they move on to a different item that has fallen. that's how prices change over night, and why the dragon axe and other dragon items are falling in price. because they are slowly becoming less and less superior, and merchants can't sell them as quickly.

Lol..ok.. I'm saying I don't care about you, and I don't care about the attention I recieve. They made an ignore list for a reason. If you don't like people asking for phr33 st0ff pl0x, then put them on your ignore or turn chat off.. Uhh... and yes, the Dragon Woodcutting Axe is priced for it's rarity. Do you have any idea how hard it is to find one? I'd like to see you kill half the number of Dagganoth Kings required to get one. And unfortunatly, merchanting will NEVER stop. If so many people are merchanting, then why did the price of full Guthans drop from 9.4m-8.3m? From what you told me, merchants raise prices... You are not a merchant, and you will never be one. 2 people on this thread already told you that your arguments didn't make sense. And there is no set price for anything. You enjoy arguing because I am a merchant, and you seem to despise them. I think that's a bit biased.. You know nothing of what happens when updates occur, and new items are released. You're arguing with someone who merchants. If people struggle with money, then maybe they should merchant, or cut magic or yews like you do. It isn't that hard once you put a little work into something.. And you are contradicting yourself. You said merchanting ruins the economy, and now you're telling me it runs it? Pick an argument and stick with it. Also, the dragon axe had decreased in price because of the fact that it wasn't much better than rune before the update. Now they cost more because it is a better item.. No one wants to pay "crap" for an item if it isn't worth anything except rares, but people invest in those because they hold their value and can only go up, with the exceptions of after holidays. You have never merchanted, and probably never will, so stop trying to tell me how it's done, I know how it's done.. trust me.