84 Hit by mod.

Kesleri

The pic was taken from a movie clip, during an war, that's why a part of it is missing.

I didn't download the movie clip yet, but il post the screeny from someone who did.

This is not fake. If zippydave was here he would prolly confirm it.

And if you didnt notice mutli combat areas dont let the hits that someone or something gets to get that close.

It's not a fake, I've seen the movie, it's Mod Matt at the DI Europe vs America war, it was crazy :)

mod20power2gc.png

Lol that may be a fake, but I saw a mod hit it for real, they were fishing and they got attacked by one of the troll things, and he 1 hitted it! No joke.

When are people going to learn that "hitted" and "quitted" aren't words..

its prolly not a fake, mods can do pretty much whatever they want. And slicer, how bout you only click the post button once instead of over and over, thats not gonna help your laggy comp in any way, shape, or form. :roll:

supdarklinkel1.jpg

Guest flamespirt
The pic was taken from a movie clip, during an war, that's why a part of it is missing.

I didn't download the movie clip yet, but il post the screeny from someone who did.

mod20power2gc.png

it can be fake

but it can also be, that that mod hitted 8 and someone else (with range orsomting) 4 so it looks like 84

Lol that may be a fake, but I saw a mod hit it for real, they were fishing and they got attacked by one of the troll things, and he 1 hitted it! No joke.

When are people going to learn that "hitted" and "quitted" aren't words..

i quitted making fun of people's english along time ago.

mod20power2gc.png

it can be fake

but it can also be, that that mod hitted 8 and someone else (with range orsomting) 4 so it looks like 84

If it had multiple attacks then it round have been like a diamond like

0 0

In the pic it appears connected which it aint so not a fake.

To s1nister-Reported

To darkice-It makes me feel better.

i have pics of a mod going to kbd with a cattle prod lol....but he didnt edit his stats to one hit the kbd.

although he did one hit the kbd, but i was browsing the forums, and saw the kbd dead lol...missed the pic :-\ ah well, that was fun.

that pic isnt fake, go watch the movie if u want.