3 Hours of no-lifing..

Alan_1134

Yeah, training at minotaurs/rock crabs if I get members, what levels do you think I could get in three hours?

(attack and strength)

22 Attack

19 Strength

Mith scimi, full iron, power ammy. Trout as food. Will get better scimis as I raise my attack level.

Please post your ideas, there is no right answer.

technically there is, but just be quiet

i know that but i copyed it cause i was 2%

So... You copy a signature (like a chain signature) because you've never scammed despite the fact that those firgures are way out..

:-s

Anyways im off to bed. Cya

in 2- 3 hours, i bet you would get possibly 10+ levels on either skill, because if you "no-life" thats non stop training for 3 hours, and should get some good experience. although your skills are kinda low, and I probably wouldn't suggest minotaurs as they are f2p anyways, and rock crabs are better xp, and hit less often.

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

So... You copy a signature (like a chain signature) because you've never scammed despite the fact that those firgures are way out..

It is like the sigs that say 98% of the people listen to rap. Do people actually believe those stats? :wall:

But you should go to goblin village. It's a f2p place, and I got 40 attack there on a pure in no time. Low level training is fast enough.

runemsanta,nomar4.gif

that and minotuars are f2p in the stronghold anyway, don't waste your $$ on members until you've gotten all your f2p skills up aroudn 40 :D

finally back in the game! send me a message, all my old friends quit

I laughed so hard I pooped my thong. :lol:

It is like the sigs that say 98% of the people listen to rap. Do people actually believe those stats? :wall:

But you should go to goblin village. It's a f2p place, and I got 40 attack there on a pure in no time. Low level training is fast enough.

But then 98% of statistics are made up. Including this one. :wall:

If you got member ship, rock crabs would be pretty good once or back when i had low stats MONKS were great training. I never thought hitting so many 0s would be good until i trained on monks. They heal so you get more xp!