-~Your Herpes~- Added some stakes. ~82 mage achieved.~

Explanation of the thumb injury.

It was an injury that occurred at my school weightlifting class, I was squatting on the squat rack and something happened to make me fall forward. Then my left hand thumb was caught in between the 240lbs I was squatting and the safety bar (safety bar, how ironic) I had to go to the hospital and wait two hours before they could take me in, meanwhile I was bleeding profusely and trying not to pass out, ive bled through the bandages EMSA gave me and still I had to wait in the waiting room.

Anyways, the two metal rods in my thumb are there to hold my thumb together, because all the bones were obliterated and even one was missing. I had severe nerve damage and have numbness of my hand know, but it has healed pretty well.

Ugh, I feel for you man.

Under+Oath13.png

Under+Oath13.png

Accomplished 99 Firemaking on August 3rd, 2007

Accomplished 99 Fishing on June 14th, 2008

I feel your pain... just not as bad, I was benching 210 and dropped it and it landed on my throat :? That hurt like no other. Luckily I was able to get it off fairly quickly lol.

Anyways, good luck with the goals.

Elferin.png

Nice skills. I love it how accounts use skills to make their own money, so i'll give you a massive 10/10 for making it all by yourself.

Not too sure the account made the 40m in the bank with those stats.

unless staking of course.

very best of luck - sorry to hear about your thumb.

edtheripperpixelsigv2zy8.png

Thanks to Jopie for this great signature.

99 Slayer|Fishing|Summoning|Hitpoints|Attack|Strength|Defence|Fletching.

Anyone at Manchester University PM me

I feel for you and your tumb - it must really be hard to get so hard injured, that you need to take medicine which knocks you out so you dont know where you are.

Also, nice amount of money - theres a bit more than im worth at 119, but granted, i pour all my money into skills =p.

I'm 49 crafting and I could probably do those ammies for you if you gave me mats. :?

I kinda like your name, lmao. Sorry to hear about your thumb, that'd just piss me off. But now your back to normal and stuff so that's good. I'll be happy to see some PKing videos and gallerys from you in the future. I'll add you. :XD:

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...