. : Ryan's Sig Commenting Bonanza : .

Ryan

Alright, many apologies guys :( . I had to go work out and eat and now it's hw time. I should get all the new ones that have been posted in about an hour or less :D .

:shock: ur like that (i meant :roll: :lol: )simon-dude-person 8) from American Idol! :D lol :lol: :D

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

:shock: ur like that george strombopolous-dude-person 8) from American Idol! :D lol :lol: :D

I have no clue what you're talking about :? . Ehh I'm kinda tired people..I'll do these tomorrow :lol: . I'm sorry, but times a been rough and I just need some sleep :oops: .

Night

:roll: nvrmnd then lol. just nice job i suppose :wink:

edit: heheh, sorry i mess up those two guys all the time :roll: :lol:

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

I never really got this sig rated.... but like what do you think? I'd like to know...

pixslydesigwosh7os.gif

umm it's like my 10th attempt... and i really suck at drawing so you know...

While you're at it... this 1 too

completedmkcutsig8rq.gif

As you can see I am not 1 hit quit any more on boards, so it's old...

chemical1988 1: I'm really just not liking this one. I like the concept and admire the fact that it was hand drawn. It's way too sloppy though. There is also a great lack of detail. It seems very rushed. Sorry, I don't feel enough effort was really put into it to comment further.

chemical1988 2: This one is much better. The lines are rather sloppy but a lot more focused and clean. The proportions are definetly good, but the shading is rather flat. Well, there really isn't any. The guy looks, technically speaking, pretty good. He lacks a lot of details for something that is supposed to be the focal point. The sky doesn't match at all..The animation also really draws away from the whole piece in my opinion.

tttia 1: I really loved this one as a whole, but not so sure about it as a sig. The pitch black area on the left is rather abrupt. It should fade more into the scene on the left if you're really that determined to keep it. I do like how it helps you focus on the dolphin and then provides just a background to make the name visible. Of course, I love the dolphin and the splashing water is excellent. Good job :).

tttia 2: This one's great. I love the colors and the drawing. She really flows in well with the text, but is still easily noticable. I'd hate to say the background is too dull just because it seems to fit so well. Not much more to say here...

tttia 3: It has a very nice appeal but there's some things I definetly don't like. The sillohuetes (sp?) are very nicely drawn but the bevel is just ..blech. The text is horrendous. I'm really not liking anything outside the center circle. It' so much dodge and burn with no real color variance. The top of the background is just a smudgey mess. The bottom area really just feels like filler. I don't mind it, but it doesn't do anything for the peace.

tttia 4: I like this one a lot. The sword is great. It's not overly technical, but does provide some detail. The design is also very appealing. The background feels fine being so empty because the focus is on the sword like it should be. The placement of the text seems like a good attempt but the outer glow is too much of an obstruction. Along with the outer glow on the sword..it just all glows too much. If that makes any sense..

itachi both: There's not really much to say. They're supposed to have a cartoony, anime? feel and that's accomplished. It's very poorly drawn though. The sig only seems to serve the purpose of telling that you use flash and it does that. The wallpaper is a bit of a mess. There aren't any details or shading. The lines are very sloppy. If all this was your intention, then good job. Otherwise, I'd like it to be a little more technically accurate, i.e. proportion, shading, perspective.

tttia fox: This one is just marvelous. I really can't find anything wrong with it..His left ear seems to just be out of place or maybe facing the wrong direction. Seems like it should be a little more closed or folded over. I could also have no idea what I'm talking about...I reall just love this :D

Slyde_Whoosh 1: It looks fine if you don't expect it to be anything more than basic. The proportions are feasible. The bird's next doesn't seem to be right due to the perspective. The shading is really lacking. Also, there needs to be more texture on everything. His hair and the grass are the only things that seem to have any detail. The sky is rather bland too :? . Not bad.

Slyde_Whoosh 2: The cutout effect achieved is definetly nice. I don't like the insides though. Everything between the lines just looks like a basic filter affect. The placement of the text is rather odd too. Not much else to comment on..

Sragal: I like this one a lot :). The color variance is nice and provides some depth. The render is very detailed too. The only real problem here is that the image seems really overburned. Some 2d might help too. I don't really know what else to say, sorry. It's very good though.

stksidehi8: Ahh, this one is much better 8) . The real drawback is the overwhelming white. It stands out so much and draws your eyes, but when you get there..it's just empty white. Try making it a light blue or just filling it in. The difference between foreground and background is also very obvious. The render could use some brushing behind it to help ease it into the bg. It's too seperate. The grid lines seem too prominent also. Not bad :).

rate one of ur own sig ryan and nadril heh, lets see how well u like ur work 3 months ago

0mg liek rate mine Ryan!

Even though i didn't make it :(