Abyss Nature Runecrafting Information ?

MercantCaptain

What equipment is recommended & how many glories should i buy ?

EDIT* I want all possible information about abyssal runecrafting. :XD:

Please post pictures of your inventory. No need though, But it would help alot.

Starting to look for Equipment. Name your price.

Fishing: Monks in piscatoris.

Runecrafting: Abyss runecrafting..

Contact Me On TIF ~ Private is set to | Friends ~

archer_pzyco.png

You don't need a freaking tiara when you go through the abyss. I wear full black dragonhide, boots of lightness, and spottier cape. I wear a glory have 4 pouches in my inventory along with my ectophial. I also wear a ring of duelling in case I forget to get a new glory. I carry a rune hatchet to chop through tendrils.

I say dont wear any armor and just keep that teletab so you dont have to worry about so much getting lost if you dont tele out of there quick enough. If you really want to wear armor, I say best mage def because mage does hit the most and can freeze you in one spot (ice barrage, entangle)

Primeaction.jpeg
Not all F2Pers are beggars or scammers, some are respected members, but these respected people are over-populated by these beggar and scammers.

Look in the archive of wisdom for an amazing guide. It's on the first page, and I'm sure that someone will provide a link but I'm too lazy. You DO NOT need a nature tiara, by the way. The bear helmet is the best magic head defense that I can think of and it's a reward for the Mountain Daughter quest. Just wear full dragonhide, boots of lightness, spotted/spottier cape, bear head, mind shield or your best magic shield, a pickaxe(doesn't matter which one), and pennance gloves if you have them which I don't so I wear blue dragon vambs. I'm using six glories and that's good enough but more won't hurt. I'm sure that I'm forgetting something...just look at the AOW guide.

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

You should wear easily replaceable magic armour, plus a bad pickaxe (mith or lower), and take your ess and pouches with you. If you want to feel safer, bring a 1 click tele (teletab, ectophial, teleport crystal).

For the armor, you should use this: Bearhead, God Cape or Spotty/ier Cape, (usually a glory in the amulet spot), your pickaxe, a mind/elemental shield or a sara/guthix book, boots of lightness, and otionally a ring of life. Depending on your ranged level, you might like to bring dragonhide body and chaps.

There are some places where you must choose between risk of losing something valuable and loss of speed or defense, for example the quality of the dhide armor you buy, to bring a specific cape, to bring a glory amulet, but that's something more personal.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

spoted or spottier cape boots of lightness deff ammy or gome ammy off deff sara book bronze pickaxe in invo a few dusts and laws all the pouches you can use then p ess - you need a mounted glory in you house for this iv found its the best cash/stats/money

quick picture of my equipment:

natequipmentpr2.jpg

basicly a best as possible mage defense..

black dhide, bear helmet, mind shield, mith pick (less weight), spottier cape, lightning boots and a glory ><

in inventory I have all possible pouches, + tiny elf crystal for quick tele (I prefer tiny elf crystal over ectophial cause in case I die of poison I still have a spare 1 in bank to tele back to lletya)

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

quick picture of my equipment:

natequipmentpr2.jpg

basicly a best as possible mage defense..

black dhide, bear helmet, mind shield, mith pick (less weight), spottier cape, lightning boots and a glory ><

in inventory I have all possible pouches, + tiny elf crystal for quick tele (I prefer tiny elf crystal over ectophial cause in case I die of poison I still have a spare 1 in bank to tele back to lletya)

Can i use a tele tab instead of an elf crystal ? :-k

The picture helps Alot. :D

archer_pzyco.png

Yep, both of them would work the same, and a house teletablet would be the best of them all (nobody would be able to pick your items if you died of poison, so you'd be able to calmly pick them up).

Yep, both of them would work the same, and a house teletablet would be the best of them all (nobody would be able to pick your items if you died of poison, so you'd be able to calmly pick them up).

Ok, Thanks. Any other information that would be nice to know off ?

archer_pzyco.png

equip a dueling ring too.. just in case you forgot to change your glory and end up at the nat altar without any teleport out.

Thanks. Il remember that. :wink:

More info fellow Tif'ers?

archer_pzyco.png

equip a dueling ring too.. just in case you forgot to change your glory and end up at the nat altar without any teleport out.

I'd rather use a ring of life, it might save you from lag (as it has saved me). In case you forget to charge your glory, you can either: use the home tele, use the teletab/elf crystal instead.

I'd rather use a ring of life, it might save you from lag (as it has saved me). In case you forget to charge your glory, you can either: use the home tele, use the teletab/elf crystal instead.

So ring of life equipted & tele tab in inv right ? :XD:

archer_pzyco.png

yup, the choice of rings is up to you.

im not sure where the elf crystal teleports you too... but i think the dueling ring brings you closest to a bank.

try and have at least 29 glories ,so you wont have to charge them so often

well I think a row is a waste of money..

cause if you die it can only happen cause you're teleblocked, else you can always click your 1 click teleport.

And if you're tbed your row won't safe you either, so I think it's a useless piece of armor and a certain 10K extra loss when pked.

Then they came for me

yup, the choice of rings is up to you.

im not sure where the elf crystal teleports you too... but i think the dueling ring brings you closest to a bank.

try and have at least 29 glories ,so you wont have to charge them so often

Im buying 10 Glories the 5k first nats or so. Then il buy more. :D

archer_pzyco.png

cause if you die it can only happen cause you're teleblocked, else you can always click your 1 click teleport.

And if you're tbed your row won't safe you either, so I think it's a useless piece of armor and a certain 10K extra loss when pked.

Il wear green D hide i belive. :shock:

archer_pzyco.png

erh, is the row here the ring of wealth? how then is it an armour?

erh, is the row here the ring of wealth? how then is it an armour?

ment rol lol.. sorry for the "typo" (ment a ring of life, which I count as "armor" :P)

Then they came for me