close

mhdln1

you can:

buy from other player

gem rock rarely appear in jungle clean-up minigame, bring machete and pickaxe

do quest to get in shilo

do quest and karamja achievement #3 to get gloves for shilo underground

looking at your stats, buy from other player is best choice for you.

Hacked 10 years old account, permamently quit if Jagex doesn't return items.

ventuzz.png

You need lvl 40 mining to be able to mine gem rocks. You get 65 mining exp per gem you mne from each rock. There are 7 rocks in Shilo village and 4 in the Lunar Isle mine.

For access to Shilo gem mine you need to complete Jungle Potion quest and Shilo Village quest.

For access to Lunar Isle Mine you need to complete The Fremennik Trials Quest, Lost City Quest, Rune Mysteries Quest, and Shilo Village Quest.

From gem rocks you can get Opal, Jades, Red Topazes, Sapphires, Emeralds, Rubies, and Diamonds. You cannot get Dragonstone or Onyx from them.

When mining regular rocks for ores and not gem rocks you should wear an amulet of glory for the increase change of getting a gem while mining. You can only get Sapphire-Diamonds this way.

I hope this clears up anything to do with gems.

Rightofwrong.png

You will never get any kind of ore from gem rocks, only gems. When you mine one of them you will get either an opal, a jade, a red topaz, a sapphire, an emerald, a ruby, or a diamond. This is random on which ones you get. From my knowlegde of mining them, I usually get more of opals, jades, or red topazes than anything else. Out of the ordinary gems I get more sappires than most, and emeralds, rubies are about the same and Diamonds being the rarest of all.

Rightofwrong.png