Rene Destroy's Awesome Blog--92 slayer! 2126 skill total!

wow good luck on all those 99's! i think range is so hard to get up and slayer is a big thing! i love farming too and you have a nice set up going! good luck with everything! check my blog sometime?

ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâûÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâàÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâämÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¸ÃÆÃâÃâøÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâÃÂ¥ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâë ~Fisher for Life~

head3final.jpg

Accomplished September 20, 2007

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice total level!

Good luck with 99 Range.

Thank you :)

Hey, good luck! It'd be great to see you max out all your stats, and that Ranged lv is sweet.

Don't forget your rock hammer! :)

Haha weird of you to say that, I almost ALWAYS used to forget my rock hammer. But the last time I forgot it, I wrote it in my blog, and now I never forget it anymore :XD:

Awesome stats! :o

Funny, because I have been playin since 2002 around also, and all I have to show for it is almost 85 mining lol. Although I took year breaks frequently and spend most of my time pking.

Add my staker, Rebel_Moles to talk :)

Also, you should post your bank and stuff!

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

good luck on 90 slayer ( free bows :D) and well as for 99 range how do you have the patients :-#, i kinda found a way i stole my brothers ds and started playing pokemon lol

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

good luck on 90 slayer ( free bows :D) and well as for 99 range how do you have the patients :-#, i kinda found a way i stole my brothers ds and started playing pokemon lol

I dunno how I have the patience.. I think because I'm changing tasks so often it makes it seem much less repetitive. I also browse forums regularly, so it takes my focus away from RuneScape. I actually played pokemon while playing RS for a bit but I got too distracted with the gameboy so I stopped :P