Password Changing

danderton

on runescape i will log in to my account and after 5 mins of being in my password changes. after 24 hours it will reset it back to the original password. this is happened 4 times now in the last 4 days. it is annoying waiting because i recently bought members and soon as the game kicks me, its another 24 hour wait

on runescape i will log in to my account and after 5 mins of being in my password changes. after 24 hours it will reset it back to the original password. this is happened 4 times now in the last 4 days. it is annoying waiting because i recently bought members and soon as the game kicks me, its another 24 hour wait

erh, if your password changes, its most probably cos someone changed it. scan your comp and make sure there's no keyloggers there. report tis to jagex too..maybe its some weird bug.

how do i report this to jagex... no email address that i can email them on. cant login so im screwed....

some of you may remember me from a long time ago. this is because in october i got hacked and i didnt want to rejoin then i thoght. what the hell im rejoining after a few months

also any programmes free you reccomend to scan my pc with for keyloggers?

i refuse to let this account go because it has 9m on it and is a fantastic miner

/me smiles in embarresment....

Nobody was hacking me. I dont have a keylogger, it was quite simply that i can't spell

they is two versions of the way its spelt ending in "els" and "les" i was typing "les" not "els" that would explan why it would appear to take 24 hours to reset because by that time i have awaken from my sleep and i just type. yes you can make a mockery of me. but we all make mistakes. dont we?

:D :| :lol: :? :roll:

/me smiles in embarresment....

Nobody was hacking me. I dont have a keylogger, it was quite simply that i can't spell

they is two versions of the way its spelt ending in "els" and "les" i was typing "les" not "els" that would explan why it would appear to take 24 hours to reset because by that time i have awaken from my sleep and i just type. yes you can make a mockery of me. but we all make mistakes. dont we?

:D :| :lol: :? :roll:

I don't recommend saying part of your password on a forum.

OoC Overseer

137jq9.gif Eet mor kabbig! 137jq9.gif