Sig up for grabs!!! COmE AnD GeT SoMe!!!

Jlr

Here it is, post a great reason why you would like this sig. If i like your reason the most its urs and of couse ill change the text lol.

iamannoyedsig.jpg

Gl

Jlr

possiblenewsig1.jpg

they are buying KakashiX's sig... and if they are already getting that great sig, no point in them getting another... So i decided to spread the job and let someone else enjoy it.

To clear things up ill revoke my entry to her tread.

Jlr

possiblenewsig1.jpg

its awesome.... the color is great, i think the text goes very well with it, and it was made in bryce.... which is very hard 2 make nice landscapes out of... atleast when ive tried.

but i dont want it :P i got enough sigs that i can use alrdy. gratz 2 homever gets it :P

well i'll take it off your hands, because well I've always wanted a terregan but never have the money to buy one, nor the skill to make one. Not to mention my favorite pass time is take long strolls on the beach at sunset :wink:.

Too bad its not a terragen :D lol.

And link,bryce isn't that hard :) Easier then terragen me thinks.. but whatever :)

and matt, you never said i was generous, i always do free sigs :lol: (just messing with yah lol)

So sad kakashi aint responding either is other guy so jlr i might buys urs

worked an arrangement out but this sig is still up for grabs ill decide who gets tomorrow after school. Looking good Teenage.

Jlr

possiblenewsig1.jpg

And link,bryce isn't that hard :) Easier then terragen me thinks.. but whatever :)

Actually, Bryce is a lot harder for photorealistic landscapes...Terragens images have always been superior in that aspect.

It is quite apparent that this image took a bit of work and I would say it was well worth it, for such a wonderful result.

swordsig16zk.gif

Actually, Bryce is a lot harder for photorealistic landscapes...Terragens images have always been superior in that aspect.

It is quite apparent that this image took a bit of work and I would say it was well worth it, for such a wonderful result.

Well photo realistic ones, yeh, but you get my idea :D