Following in the footsteps of Robin Hood!99 Range! 88/99

Welcome to Purezammy84's Ranged Blog!

irlrobinhoodiemc1.jpg

Intro:

A lotta people say IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m obsessed or crazyÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæmostly Starfox <.< , but IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m one of the few that loves Range. I have Green Arrow comic books, a Robin Hood necklace, Robin Hood folktales, and even a real bow and arrow that I practice with. So now IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ll be going for 99 Range ingame. IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve started and quit this goal many times, just ask my friends. :oops: But this time I wonÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t be giving up. IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve bought my 500k iron arrows and with the help and support of my friends IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ll get that 99. 99 Range will be my first 99 because i think itÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s a pretty hard 99 to accomplish.I will not be using chimchompas because i dont think Robin Hood got as good as he was throwing fat furry things that explode :-# Anyway, on to the blog.

[hide=Real Life Stuff]Age: like IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢d tell you. As flattering as it may be I donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t want any Stalkers. Like this guy:

140px-FamilyGuyHerbert.jpg

Favorite Shows: As you can see Family Guy is one of my favorite shows :mrgreen: . A few others are Smallville and Who Wants to Be A Superhero <3:

Bands I like: Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace, Plain White Ts, Adam and Andrew, and Lemon Demon. :mrgreen:

Interests: Archery irl, being with my Girlfriend, Listening to my ipod, and video games

::' [/hide]

[hide=My Range Equipment and Strategy]

statpicsa3.png

Yes,500k Iron Arrows. I wonÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t be picking them up mostly. IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ll pick them up at bloodvelds or so but not at Ice Tolls and Ogres since that can put a dent in my exp.I usualy take only 10-20k arrows per trip so if i die the blog won't go down the drain :wink: IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ll range anything that comes to mind to keep from getting bored. Ice Trolls, Bloodvelds, Ogres at LathasÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s spot, Dust Devils. I will gladly take any suggestions. No Fire Giants please since i find them very crowded. And after going from 40-82 range there you get sick of em.[/hide]

[hide=Stats at the start of this Blog]

blogstatsng4.png

Please no insulting my stats. I only train the ones I like and the ones that are completely needed. (I didnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t do heroes till about lv97 because I hate mining and herb).[/hide]

[hide=Current Range Level]purezammy84.png[/hide]

[hide=Goals]I have about 2m right now after buying my 500k iron arrows. My only goal is to get back my favorite ranging outfit. This one:

robinhoodhn0.png

Full Guthix no coif []

Robin Hood Hat[]

Ranger Boots[][/hide]

[hide=Levels Before the Start of this Blog]86rangemi2.png

87rangekd1.png[/hide]

[hide=Level Ups after the Start of This Blog]88rangeid7.png

55craftingcc6.png[/hide]

[hide=Misc Stuff]74061835bx9.png

-.-

bloodvelddropkillsped0.png

Owning random event in stuff Bloodvelds dropped. (Mith Square,Mith Chain,Rune Med,Steel Schimmy) ^_^[/hide]

[hide=Good Drops]DonÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t expect much here. My luck is pretty bad. REALLY bad. 40-82 range at Fire Giants, and countless Slayer tasks of them and others. And no d drop =x[/hide]

[hide=Daily Blog]8-11-07:

Updating late today since i went to the movies. Well writing this blog took a chunk of time so that cut into my exp. But after shooting off 2k Steels at the ogres(Thanks Starfox) i went to the Bloodvelds with about 10k arrows and shot off a few before getting off.Managed to get 100 bloods though so that makes 700 when i combine that with he ones i have left over from barrowing. Gonna sell that tomorrow. And i believe i'm only 50k off of 88 range

8-12-07

Woot 88 Range today. 11 to go =D Also got a bit closer to my item goals. <3: Sold 900 Bloods today but i couldnt get a buyer for 500 ea -.- had to settle for 450. Also sold a lotta seeds. So i'm up to 3.2m =) Thinking about going to the Ice Trolls tomorrow unless someone has any other suggestions?Oh well here's hoping for new hair tommorow! [/hide]

[hide=Buying]A few Range pots. Been wondering wether they'd help or not. Dont really know the price so... =p[/hide]

[hide=Selling]Nothing atm[/hide]

[hide=Donations]Starfox33 has given me numerous things,including 1500 Mith bolts,2k Steels,500 Enchanted Mith Bolts, and above all an Archer Ring <3: [/hide]

This is my first blog so if you want anything else here be sure to tell me 8-) Now,post or my real life arrows might find they're way to you :D

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Ty both of you. I'm at Bloodvelds right now. 8-) Hopefully i'll get a few bloods to sell.

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

If you really want to do Fire Giants, go to the Brimhaven Dungeon. There's hardly ever anybody there, and if there is, they're probably just meleeing through a Slayer task and will be gone. If not, then just switch worlds. Bring some lobs and a whip until the wild dogs stop attacking you.

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

Hey, good luck on 99 ranged

If I can offer a suggestion, for your blog, when you hide things, instead of just doing [hide'] and then [/hide'], do ['hide=Title] ['/hide].. (take the 's out)

So it looks like this:

[hide=This is my title] :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: [/hide]

Instead of like this:

[hide] :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: [/hide]

:D

Good luck again

Hey, good luck on 99 ranged

If I can offer a suggestion, for your blog, when you hide things, instead of just doing [hide'] and then [/hide'], do ['hide=Title] ['/hide].. (take the 's out)

So it looks like this:

[hide=This is my title] :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: [/hide]

Instead of like this:

[hide] :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: [/hide]

:D

Good luck again

Thanks i was wondering how they do that =p I'll be sure to do that now.Ty for support =)

If you really want to do Fire Giants, go to the Brimhaven Dungeon. There's hardly ever anybody there, and if there is, they're probably just meleeing through a Slayer task and will be gone. If not, then just switch worlds. Bring some lobs and a whip until the wild dogs stop attacking you.

That never occured to me. The dogs might slow down the exp but i'll definetly try.

Maybe you should try crystal bow?Idk just my suggestion.

Also, try ranging blue drags in Ogre enclave. They are very fun and I got 40-70 there ( on and off).

Add meh? I'll keep your spirits up, I'm Kinda funny.

Nah, today i was killing Bloodvelds faster than a guy with 91 range. He had a Crystal Bow and i was using Mage Bow. I'll try blue drags but i hate quests so it might be a while. Ty for support annd i'll add you tomorrow.

A_Punk.png

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Ty 8-) This is just one bump before i get off for the day. Night ya'll

A_Punk.png

Formerly RobinHoodie.

lol its a compliment to me ;) And i'll head to you're blog if its up =p

A_Punk.png

Formerly RobinHoodie.

:notalk: At least list the some of the stuff i gave ya...sheesh.

BTW is it possible to take a picture of ur real life arrow on here, i think that i would like to see it as well as the rest of tip.it.

:-w Just saying

You just want the glory dont ya lol? i'll try to remember most of the stuff =p

Hm...I'll see if its possible but if not(not good at that kinda stuff) i'll try to find the closest one i can find online =p

A_Punk.png

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Omfg. Thats a lotta exp. And the exp between lvs is getting big. O_o

lottaexpoj4.png

A_Punk.png

Formerly RobinHoodie.

U sure noone is gonna stalk you with that ur pic up, i bet a few stalkers is already pinning down where u live :uhh: *cough* sherwood *cough*

:twisted: Just shoot em with ur bow lol

:mrgreen: I like family guy too, i love the part where bill clinton was playing dance dance revolution with petter omg... so fraking funny.

"tag out man, tag out"

*tags*

"i am barbie girl, in the barbie world"

And also the part where peter sings "Ding fries are done, ding fries are done"

:XD: :XD:

Right...

na you can barely see my face. So dont get any ideas Star :shame:

Lol i like when Dooku says

"Something something something....dark side..."

"something something something ...complete"

lol well i'm gonna log , its gettin late and i gotta practice my Archery. Keep this bumped or i killz you. :twisted:

A_Punk.png

Formerly RobinHoodie.

na you can barely see my face. So dont get any ideas Star :shame:

lol well i'm gonna log , its gettin late and i gotta practice my Archery. Keep this bumped or i killz you.

:-# What did i do

I promise i am straight O:) O:) O:) :twisted: O:) O:) O:) O:)

OMG forgot to say gratz on 88 range today, well here it is =)

Right...