have anyone else felt like this?

karlpetter

I have, since I heard of barrows, always wanted full guthans. Period.

My first experience with barrows was full Torag (no hammers), then I moved onto full Dharok. From Dharok I got to Verac and atlast, here I stand with full Guthan!

I have always wanted full Guthan, and dreamed of it.

Here comes the weird part: Now when I have Guthans, I dont want it anymore. I liked full Veracs so much better but i mean, I know full Guthan is more useful to me (since I tend to train my combat quite alot at fire giants and lesser demons).

I want to buy full Veracs back, but I know its a bad idea. I dont even know why I dont like my full Guthans since it rocks my socks and it heals me really much.

Has anyone else felt like this?

karlpetter.gif

yes i saved up to 8mil took my ages and when i got full guthans i sold it like 4mins cause i didnt like it i was happy with a whip torrso and d legs but thats me best of luck with what ever u do

jasondee1uk7sh0.png

Thank You So Much 4be2jue For The Amazing Sig

thank you Skull_Emblem for a great avatar

yes, my favorite set is definitely verac, but only because of the pvp. i felt so good when i went into fight pits or duel arena and smoked everyone who challenged me. but also, guthans is more useful for the training people do. i would say keep guthans and save for veracs.

Geesch.png

Geesch.png

You Should go and sell your Guth, then buy veracs again. Then after you get your full v go do some KQ until you get enough money to get guthans again.

OR

You could save your guthans for a little and train at bandits to get your combat stats up, then do what said in the first suggestion, because itll be easier the higher your cmbt stats are.

Borschwicz.png

|Barrows Drops-7|Dragon Drops-5|

I felt this way when i got my barrelchest anchor. I worked so hard for it and hated it. Just kidding I loved it! Ive never felt this way.

But really, but back what you like most, if thats veracs, get veracs.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif