A new Farming patch, and a tele to Lunar Isle!

Theoknight2

Okay, if youÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve completed Lunar Diplomacy, you know that Lunar has a lot of farming spells. The thing that bothers me though, is that the only farming that is done is just flowers! Why not have Farming patches on Lunar Isle? ItÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢d make a reason for people to go there.

Where would we put it you may ask. I say we should put it on one of the two places shown on the map:

lunarfarmingspotstc3.png

Place 1) (near the docks) This place is currently not used, and I believe is a waste of space. While farming you could pick flax, or kill suqahs.

Place 2)(near Baba YagaÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s house)This place is empty except for the house, and for a farming allotment here just move the end of the fence up so there is a space between wall and fence.

Now you say, once people have finished Lunar Diplomacy they probably wonÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t be planting in allotments anymore. Well I say, make a new plant that can be grown only on Lunar Isle. It should be called Lunar Squash ( open to suggestions) and take 63 farming to plant. It can also be protected with a Lunar flower ( looks like the ones around town). That would also take 63 farming. The Squash would give 60 exp for planting and 75 exp for picking. The flower would give 30 exp for planting and 150 exp for picking ( you always get 3 flowers if you pick them so 50 exp each). The use of the Lunar Squash would be to teleport to Lunar Isle on any magic set. To do this, you must first hollow out the inside by using a knife on it ( you get squash seeds, which you can use to plant more). Then filling it up by using it on either the ocean around Lunar Isle or any of the water spots on Lunar Isle. Then it would be charged, having four charges if full.

You say you only need 1 teleporting squash? Well no problem! The Lunar farmers would be happy to buy them from you for 5k each and the flowers for 1k each. You can also sell them to other players (whether they have done the quest or not).

I believe this would make Lunar Isle more popular and maybe even higher lvl allotment farming too

That's actually a great idea. :D Here's what I think though:

Each farming patch should be used for just one thing. Like the north one is for flowers, and the south one is for the squash thingy. Two farming patches with both the flower and squash patch would be.. too much I'd think.

And I really like the teleporting whatnot. :D Especially how you fill it up. Just one question though; is the squash "rechargeable"? Can I fill it up after I use it, or will I have to have a new squash each time? I think the second would be better, because it's organic and you know.. can't keep it forever.

:D

~Lunar

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

That'd be cool, but I think you should have to use it on the Astral Altar so the squash doesn't disingrate (bad spelling) and up the experience for picking. I say that because using a crop to get more seeds just makes it too easy to get experience. So, get rid of the getting more seeds when you cut it open, adding more experience, and making it last forever and just stick with water charges would be a good thing to do. All my opinion though.

Also, add a growing time for both flowers and squash.

Good overall idea and I support. :thumbsup:

Cowards can't block Warriors.

I support the idea as it is, though here are some suggestions I have:

Make it a normal allotment/flower/herb farming spot, and the only place you're allowed to grow Lunar squash. That way, farmers can use it for herbs as well. I think the squash as a tele item is great, but make it like the ectophial: it doesn't disintegrate, you just keep filling it up. You shouldn't get more seeds from hollowing it out, and I think you should be able to grow just one squash. It makes no sense to let ppl onto the island that have never done or even started the quest.

perfect grammar is one thing, typing like a drugged monkey and enjoying it is another

AMEN!

You can already grow everything there ( its just the only place for squash) you get seeds from it but lets say you can't plant em again but you can cook em and they are stackable and all heal 3 each. The squash is tradeable to players who haven't done the quest, but they wouldn't be able to use it, like with ogre comp bows to people who haven't done zogre flesh eaters. And I think it should be changed into ectophial effect, make it easier. And thanks everyone for posting :thumbsup:

You can already grow everything there ( its just the only place for squash) you get seeds from it but lets say you can't plant em again but you can cook em and they are stackable and all heal 3 each. The squash is tradeable to players who haven't done the quest, but they wouldn't be able to use it, like with ogre comp bows to people who haven't done zogre flesh eaters. And I think it should be changed into ectophial effect, make it easier. And thanks everyone for posting :thumbsup:

Then edit your first post and put all those ideas in, eh?

Cowards can't block Warriors.

• 2 weeks later...

i agree on all parts but the trading to people who havent done lunar diplomacy cause then they wouldnt be able to do anything there cause u need a seal of passage and besides any1 who hasnt done it cant get their anyway even if sum cast tele group to lunar isle any1 who didnt do the quest wouldnt go

tcbskater.png

Tcbskater.png

Tcbskater.png