The Guide to Effective Pking- F2P

kdog2fast

And this is DEFINITLY not a good PKing guide. Dont post a guide for potential PKers if you don't know what you are talking about...

and this is DEFINITLY a good pking guide.9.99/10 (no1's ever perfect)

If i got 1gp for everytime sum1 said the word "noob",I would have a full p hat set.

nahhh ill continue mis-spelling

iqrasoft.jpeg

^!click for blog!^

sigs by: woopidoo2|yaff2|4be2jue|me|guthix121

yes, i know pures never get 126 cb cause they have no def... but if ur like most players and you want to get prayer exp just cause its a stat you can train it.

And the point of bring god armors is to attract pkers but yes....i said in my cheaper item section you can bring alternatives to the exact items. Same boost but cheaper. Also less attraction :(

Ever heard of rune pures? they get 45 def, so a pure doesnÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâôt have to be 1 def always...

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

yes, i know pures never get 126 cb cause they have no def... but if ur like most players and you want to get prayer exp just cause its a stat you can train it.

And the point of bring god armors is to attract pkers but yes....i said in my cheaper item section you can bring alternatives to the exact items. Same boost but cheaper. Also less attraction :(

Ever heard of rune pures? they get 45 def, so a pure doesnÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâôt have to be 1 def always...

lol still ever heard of a pure with 126 cb? No? Yes well thats what we were talking about......rune pures are common but with no armor in deuls are worthless and in the wildy as a f2p they stand no chance against a plain pure.

Link2fast.png

mybbsig.png

zOmg ppl understand! read the whold guide before critsizing it <.<

If i got 1gp for everytime sum1 said the word "noob",I would have a full p hat set.

nahhh ill continue mis-spelling

iqrasoft.jpeg

^!click for blog!^

sigs by: woopidoo2|yaff2|4be2jue|me|guthix121

14) The most important thing you must do when pking in keep things under control. Keep your prayer at least halfs it max level, your hp higher then half its max, your arrows and runes in stock and most importantly your food and inventory space in check. Sometimes you must drop things to get things. Its in your best jugdement to decide. If you are going to need your lobby to get out instead of those 50 addy arrows, take the lobster, that one lobby may be all you need you need to safely make it out of the wildy with the rest of your hard earned items . Also alching away some junk is always good too, try this when you have profitable junk which you might throw away.

15) Always observe the landscape before trying to fight there, this will give you and edge of how to use the surroundings and safe spots.

16) Always bring tele runes even if you go past lv 20 wildy. Once you get a kill and want to head back, you might be low on food and have recieved good items. You will most likely be running and eventually run out of energy and maybe take lots of hits. Once you get to 20 wildy you should just tele away to get out of the wildy. You can try home-tele but if you get attacked you might as well just try fighting the person off or running. Home-tele highly not recomeneded. Also i think if you bring a skull skepter you can tele from 30 wildy and under. Not sure but i think it has the same affect as member ring of deuls and glories. Still you can always bring those, as they aren't too hard to get and they are 1 inventory space.

Tele safe? Sad stuff, some stuff it's called pjing, but i guess that it's just if you run out of food, that's no honor, there is no excuse to begin tele.

Saradomin gwd drops: 6 Ss, 2 hilts.

14) The most important thing you must do when pking in keep things under control. Keep your prayer at least halfs it max level, your hp higher then half its max, your arrows and runes in stock and most importantly your food and inventory space in check. Sometimes you must drop things to get things. Its in your best jugdement to decide. If you are going to need your lobby to get out instead of those 50 addy arrows, take the lobster, that one lobby may be all you need you need to safely make it out of the wildy with the rest of your hard earned items . Also alching away some junk is always good too, try this when you have profitable junk which you might throw away.

15) Always observe the landscape before trying to fight there, this will give you and edge of how to use the surroundings and safe spots.

16) Always bring tele runes even if you go past lv 20 wildy. Once you get a kill and want to head back, you might be low on food and have recieved good items. You will most likely be running and eventually run out of energy and maybe take lots of hits. Once you get to 20 wildy you should just tele away to get out of the wildy. You can try home-tele but if you get attacked you might as well just try fighting the person off or running. Home-tele highly not recomeneded. Also i think if you bring a skull skepter you can tele from 30 wildy and under. Not sure but i think it has the same affect as member ring of deuls and glories. Still you can always bring those, as they aren't too hard to get and they are 1 inventory space.

Tele safe? Sad stuff, some stuff it's called pjing, but i guess that it's just if you run out of food, that's no honor, there is no excuse to begin tele.

Saradomin gwd drops: 6 Ss, 2 hilts.

decent guide. ill try using a rune dagger. i think the best type of pker(you might add this to your list) is a pure str-gone mad. ill explain. on my other account, apsitively, i started as a total pure str. after around 32 str, i started on attack. once str was 45 and attack was 40, i skilled str to 50(unfortunately, its still there...) and did dragon slayer. i started raising ranged somwhere in there(its 32, aiming for 40) and i have prayer at lvl 40(its good to get to 25 right off)and aiming for 43. my magic is currently at 31 going for 41, and then ill get 80+ str. dragon brought my defence up from lvl 1(0 def) to lvl 33, which i didnt really want, but i got it anyway... i raised it to 40 so now i can wear my rune g pl8 that i merchanted for=P. anyway, the other week(before d slayer) i killed a level 64 in full rune and he had lobbies (he attacked me). i had trout, but i killed him(at lvl 51 combat). this is my best kill. but anyway, this account works actually better than some pures.