R I O T's riot of blog :: FIRST EVER BARROW RUN =]

RIOTbanner.jpg

<3:

If you have the time to read this blog then why not take 30 secs longer to post me an encouraging message.

Here's my Signature which is currently still in developement. It's a signature for me. Random armour and bow.

[Not uploaded yet]

R I O T CTRL's Blog

My account is a main/mage tank. IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve been playing since I was 10 and now im 14 so that makes 3 years? The mIRC lot know my maths stink. !q 740 ftl :lol: My old account got a perm mute. So a word of warning. Try not to say it ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅzybezÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

You can't wear any Dragonhide Body without completing Dragon Slayer, to answer your question.

Good luck though! Tanks are awesome.

Thanks and thanks again. I'm not sure what armour to wear to the abyss. I'm not afraid of pkers as my cb level is to low, but the monsters inside would have a great time.

Yay! 55 fletching. Maple longbows now. Updated a little bit, gonna add some of those progress thingies. draynor.net was down yesterday. Anyone suggest any other sites which do them?

Goodluck with the RCing and Fletching, theyre both very profitable skills. :D

Youll be a very rich scaper when your done. :thumbsup:

Thanks alot, yeah it is quite profitable but I've found a way to smith which is even more profitable. :-w

Thanks Gimili, I think im gonna update the format again. Make it much nicer.

Add rainbows and unicorns too... :lol:

I shall :lol: Ima get a screnie on unicorn, then search on google for a rainbow and im gonna have the rainbow over the unicorn :D