Foo Fighter's New Album!!

Diesel

The new Foo Fighters album comes out on September 25, 2007. It's called Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace.

I bought the single called The Pretender when I pre-ordered the cd on iTunes and it was pretty good. I'm a big fan of Foo Fighters and am really excited that this album is produced by Gil Norton, who helped with The Colour and the Shape (my favorite album)

Is anyone looking forward to this as much as I am?

I'm just ticked that they're not coming to Cincinnati! :evil:

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

Nobody comes to Cincinnati. . . except for RHCP, but they're gods so they would :XD:

I might actually buy the album, I don't have all that many actual CDs so. . .

p2gq.jpg

Dave Grohl's great, such a funny guy, and I love the Foo Fighters so i'll definitely be getting this album. ::'

My sister got tickets to go see them a year or so ago and never went, I wish she'd given them to me <.<

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

• 1 month later...

Hey wait, it hasn't been very long since In Your Honor, has it? I mean, the single for Reslove was only released like two months ago :-k .

Prolific bands FTW.

p2gq.jpg

Hey wait, it hasn't been very long since In Your Honor, has it? I mean, the single for Reslove was only released like two months ago :-k .

Prolific bands FTW.

Resolve nas been out for a while. According to Yahoo! Music it came out in 2005...so at least a year or so. Good song too...

Directly from Amazon.com in Product Details: Original Release Date: November 22, 2005

Amazon.com: Resolve: Music.....

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

I can't wait for the new album. Gotta say that I was a little disappointed by the last album, so I have really high hopes for this one.

I actually loved In Your Honor. The 2nd cd was amazing Imo. I loved how they showed their softer side on most of those tracks.

1st cd was decent. Resolve is still my favorite song off of that cd.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Been listening to it for a while, favourite songs would have to be The Pretender, Come Alive and The Ballad of Beaconsfield. Lots of acoustic guitar in the album, most of which I enjoyed. Not a bad album.

Been listening to it for a while, favourite songs would have to be The Pretender, Come Alive and The Ballad of Beaconsfield. Lots of acoustic guitar in the album, most of which I enjoyed. Not a bad album.

I've listened to it about 2 times through and I agree with you about The Ballad of Beaconsfield. Great acoustic guitar in that song. I also like Stranger Things Have Happened. Imo, this album won't get a lot of radio play, because a lot of the songs aren't "radio-type" songs, but Foo Fighter fans will love it.

First Reaction - 8/10

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Ahh i still havent got it! I hope my dad has it :P

Dave Grohl is so cool! In all the bands hes in (Queens Of The Stone Age, Nirvana and obviously Foo Fighters) He is awesome! I love his drum solo in Q.O.T.S.A - No One Knows :P

As already said. I WANT IT

• 2 weeks later...

Had the album for a week now, I'm getting into it the more I listen to it. For some strange reason it always takes me a while to know if I really like new albums.

I got tickets to go see them in cardiff in november, can't wait. By far the best band I have seen live.

oober

ooberman05.png

• 2 weeks later...
and number 11 (I forgot the name of the song :? ).

But, Honestly?

If it is, then I totally agree. The way the song builds up into the solo is sweet.

Yeh, thats the one. Its quiet at the start, then it starts to get more "rockier".

I was a bit worried yesterday because I wasnt sure whether I got the new album or not. Can I just confirm that I got the new one? The front cover has a picture of a half bomb half light bulb I think.

I love how seemlessly they switch between the quite and the heavier bits. David Grohl has the best voice in rock (IMO) and possibly the third best voice overall (coming after Russell Allen of Symphony X and Freddy Mercury - again IMO).

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!