The lederhosen hat is ruined..

JordanGM

Yeah, it's a glitch. Long curtains are glitching with black mask too.

Oh, and I got the Freaky Forester twice in one day like last week. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Last week i got freaky forester twice in about 1/2 an hour, just thought i'd throw that out there

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

Will SOMEBODY please send a query to Jagex about this bug? PLEASE??? I REALLY like the lederhosen hat, and how it looks with my character's flowing black hair, mime top, camo bottoms, red gloves&cape :cry:

I'm gonna SERIOUSLY send a query to Jagex about this $%^#&)@ bug :evil: This blows :wall:

What can I say? I adore Battlestar Galactica, one of the few shows where human-build ships OWN!

siggymv6.png

untitled6kv7.gif

It is a glitch, same with berets and the mage training arena hat. If you choose to report the bug you'll see a message on the problem. Jagex are really taking their time fixing this problem. It happened when the new hairstyles came in 2 weeks ago. Since then I had to stick to boring tiaras and chrompy hats until my sub ran out! :evil:

RSN: Kingdom196.

Will SOMEBODY please send a query to Jagex about this bug? PLEASE??? I REALLY like the lederhosen hat, and how it looks with my character's flowing black hair, mime top, camo bottoms, red gloves&cape :cry:

I'm gonna SERIOUSLY send a query to Jagex about this $%^#&)@ bug :evil: This blows :wall:

Jagex asks not to report the bug (to go report a bug and you'll see).

RSN: Kingdom196.

• 1 month later...