Lock please. Grew into flame war. -.-

andufusthebronze

Recently I've had this feeling, that I can't be bothered to do anything, but then I get bored. So I do something, get bored, stop. Think what to do, and it starts over again.

But I was helping a few people with their problems, and it took the feeling away whilst I was doing it. So, I like to help people. Let me try and help you.

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

I recentley broke up with a girl I really cared about for another I also cared about, but that relationship didnt work out... so should I go back to the first girl? I thought I shouldnt cause she would think that im only going back to her because I cant get another girl

okay I'll give you another problem,

One day, I went to horse racing area, Instead of counting the number of human and horses, I instead counted 74 heads and 196 legs. Yet I knew the number of humans and horses there. How did I do it, and how many humans and horses are there?

A friend to all is a friend to none.

One day, I went to horse racing area, Instead of counting the number of human and horses, I instead counted 74 heads and 196 legs. Yet I knew the number of humans and horses there. How did I do it, and how many humans and horses are there?

there are 74 humans and horses....

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Wrong close try though

Hehe nervous about middle school. :| Advice?

Just be calm. Take everything slowly. Don't worry about popularity.

Well i'm not REALLY that worried about popularity i'm just worried about the difficulty of assighnments etc. and other stuff.

Wrong close try though

37 humans and 37 horses?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Well i'm not REALLY that worried about popularity i'm just worried about the difficulty of assighnments etc. and other stuff.

Middle school is the easiest crap ever. You -should- be worried about popularity. Just don't act like a dork.

me and kashi are running for president in '08.

Don't be. If you are struggling with some homework or a project set by a teacher, ask them for help. Although it takes courage, it does actually work.

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

Wrong close try though

37 humans and 37 horses?

nope I give you a clue it's in the legs.

Middle school is the easiest crap ever. You -should- be worried about popularity. Just don't act like a dork.

Uhh ok.

My problem is that I don't have problems.

Then don't post? kthanksbai

Seems like a serious case of the pot and the kettle. Or the spam and the... errrm... spam. You're playing unqualified psychiater to our needs because you haven't anything better to do, for heaven's sake.

If you think this thread is spam, then why are you posting on it?

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

Wrong close try though

50 humans, 24 horses :| ?

Err... this thread's going well...

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Uhh ok.

What? Homework (especially in 6th grade and non-advanced math) is easy as hell. Seriously .. just don't act like a dork. You'll get so little friends. Oh, and when you get into 8th grade it's great. You get to sit in the back of the bus, haha ..

My problem is that I don't have problems.

Then don't post? kthanksbai

Seems like a serious case of the pot and the kettle. Or the spam and the... errrm... spam. You're playing unqualified psychiater to our needs because you haven't anything better to do, for heaven's sake.

If you think this thread is spam, then why are you posting on it?

That makes less then no sense.

me and kashi are running for president in '08.

Wrong close try though

37 humans and 37 horses?

nope I give you a clue it's in the legs.

i give up whats the answer?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Uhh ok.

What? Homework (especially in 6th grade and non-advanced math) is easy as hell. Seriously .. just don't act like a dork. You'll get so little friends. Oh, and when you get into 8th grade it's great. You get to sit in the back of the bus, haha ..

Good enough.

Wrong close try though

50 humans, 24 horses :| ?

Err... this thread's going well...

yay you solved my problem! Thank you so much wise one <3: