Good luck & Congratulations!

Earpy

Having done 20% of the revision I was meant to do I'm quite happy with my results:

Science : B B

Business Studies : B

English language : B

English Literature : B

Geography : A

Mathematics : B

Religious Education : A

I.T : B

A friend to all is a friend to none.

NEEEEERRRRRRRRRD. :P

(deep down inside I'm just jealous, well done :XD: )

Hehe, you think i'm nerdy? One of my friends came top 5 nationally in 5 subjects out of 10 :shock: He makes me feel postively stupid :P

Thanks though mate. :)

O.o i know some1 who came 3rd in chemistry last year but geez... thats just insane.

Tk5SF.png

U-DiDA(another waste of time lesson that we were forced to do, me and mircaleman58 off these forums did all the work in a year and left it, played games and looked at forums for the last year of "work" nonetheless we failed, so we got "served." Oh and the teacher was a pervert who only helped out the girls in the class and not the boys)

Lucky.. In my dida class i couldnt even get on TIF because some [developmentally delayed] got our school ip-banned lol.

Ouch.. that sucks.. at least with our school theres a way to get round the filter. I do wish that they'd make it a bit harder to break it though.. then i might actually get some work done in IT

Tk5SF.png

I'm noticing some of you are only doing 2 sciences..why? They only force people to do 2 at our school if they do extremely bad in end of year tests leading up to GCSEs courses two years before :?

Instead of doing individual sciences, some schools do Double Award Science. All three put together in slightly less detail, with an award of two GCSEs. Sixth forms actually prefer it that way...

our school offers it but it is considered what only the dumbest people in our year do :S Most of us should get all A*'s in science or A's at the least even when doing 3

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

I'm noticing some of you are only doing 2 sciences..why? They only force people to do 2 at our school if they do extremely bad in end of year tests leading up to GCSEs courses two years before :?

Instead of doing individual sciences, some schools do Double Award Science. All three put together in slightly less detail, with an award of two GCSEs. Sixth forms actually prefer it that way...

our school offers it but it is considered what only the dumbest people in our year do :S Most of us should get all A*'s in science or A's at the least even when doing 3

Sorry, but I feel offended by that as I, and a few others that have posted took double award science.

Goldenjkered.png

Whips: 3 Dragon Boots: 15

My 99's: Attack & Cooking

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goldenjkered

Sorry, but I feel offended by that as I, and a few others that have posted took double award science.

Not trying to insult anyone, sorry. I only said it because I was suprised that so many very able people took double award when it is not the first choice in our school.

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

Not trying to insult anyone, sorry. I only said it because I was suprised that so many very able people took double award when it is not the first choice in our school.

Don't worry, i'm not offended at all. :)

My school makes the double award scheme compulsory. We cover all the sciences, get 2 grades and it gives us the chance to take more subjects as well, and apparently universities don't look on it any less favourably than triple award. Personally, I would have preferred doing triple award, but that's really just because I like science. Double award is no disadvantage.

Does your area operate some kinda Nazi-inspired authoritarian style to education where you have to work 40hrs a week or you get no rations or something? Jesus! :shock:

Heh, nah. I mean that guy probably imposes that kind of routine on himself, but other than that I just guess there are quite a few bright ones in my school. :P

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

call me a stupid freshmen but what are GSCE's?

umm.. in the UK you take a set of exams in your chosen subjects in your 5th year of high school (when you are 15 / 16). They must include english, maths and 1 science.. and then its up to you or what your school offers as to what other subjects you take..

really.. its the most basic qualification you can get in the UK

Tk5SF.png