Its the why i hate you game!!!!!!! OVER 1K VIEWS!!!

pujolsfan44

I hate you cuz you have a whip. I had to sell mine to get full Verac's. Plus I hate you for not keeping a log of awesome drops you got in RuneScape.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

I hate you for agreeing with me. keeping track of logs is pointless.. unless you got a rare. if you get a rare.. then it's ok to rub it in everyone's face.

getting rune legs is a dif story.. it's not that expensive.

I hate you for calling Barrows equipment not rare.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

I hate you for having a pet. All my goldfish keep dying and so I stopped buying them to prevent becoming a goldfish serial killer.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.