• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey again good luck with 20+ your getting there :thumbsup:

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

pking

Well for the first time ever i went pking!!!! wootage!! And I was on my own :uhh: .So there i was and a person pm;s me saying want to fight, i said yes, he was wearing full bronze iron scimmie and a sapphire ring. I didnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t eat 1 piece of food during the fight. When he was about to die he tried to home tele :-k so i attacked him and it stops, he kept attempting this until he worked it out and then runs as fast as he could out of the wild, i get lucky hits 5, 3, 5, and K0 him :XD: . Here what happened after?

48634788yc8.png

82889247kf9.png

Hi.

Good luck getting those levels, I know starting out is hard. If you see me on blogscape chat, tell me your on, I've got some stuff to give you. Anyways, have fun with runescape. :thumbsup:

~~Skull Emblem~~

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp