~A coffe cup~ 3 months and im back, again. lol

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gl I recently made a new account and I have very similair goals, altough I start with all 40+.

I'll support you and gl on getting 30+ every stat (be sure to move on and become a legendary f2p player :D)

Well i would like to be LEGENDARY but what ever happens, happens. Thanks for the surport.

82889247kf9.png

I'm going to bed now, but i have just got 30+ all skills.Starting tomorrow i am going to try and buy my prayer because i dont think i can take 5,303 bones.I am also going to get 40 fishing and cooking and maybe with wood cutting and fire making.I am going to add my 2nd stat pick because tomorrow is my 8th day of playing (i think) and a bank picture.I will also have pic to show what im selling.

The list.

rune square - 50k? offer I'm new, dont try and scam me though.

1k airs - 12 ea? 12k sounds fair to me

1k earths - 12 ea? same as airs, is better right?

black med helm - 3K? I pked this, i have gone into pking, killed 4 people so far and 1 death.

BUYING

All the talies i can buy!!!!

82889247kf9.png

I'm going to bed now, but i have just got 30+ all skills.Starting tomorrow i am going to try and buy my prayer because i dont think i can take 5,303 bones.I am also going to get 40 fishing and cooking and maybe with wood cutting and fire making.I am going to add my 2nd stat pick because tomorrow is my 8th day of playing (i think) and a bank picture.I will also have pic to show what im selling.

The list.

black med helm - 3K? I pked this, i have gone into pking, killed 4 people so far and 1 death.

BUYING

hmph.

Airs: 20 ea

Earths 15-20ea

Alch the rune square and black helm cause the chances of finding a buyer are slim.

The list.

BUYING

hmph.

Airs: 20 ea

Earths 15-20ea

Alch the rune square and black helm cause the chances of finding a buyer are slim.

I dont have high enough magic, but thanks ill give it ago at selling them.

Fluffy - ill be sure to add you :XD: and maybe i can help you.

82889247kf9.png

OH MY GOD!! I am so jelous of your blog... YOU got a donation of 500 bbones and 50k.... And its such a new blog!!! Well my blogs completly nothing compared to this one :'( Mind if i donate? my rsn is barts_fart

Ranger Boot Count: 1 :lol:

Zerkers: 4 Hatchets: 2 Warriors: 2

OH MY GOD!! I am so jelous of your blog... YOU got a donation of 500 bbones and 50k.... And its such a new blog!!! Well my blogs completly nothing compared to this one :'( Mind if i donate? my rsn is barts_fart

:XD: Thanks, im just sooooooooooo special but itmeyo123 is a very kind guy \' .

feel free to add me to talk.

82889247kf9.png

looks like its going strong...bump!

Thanks for the bump again :XD:

itmeyo123 you are a very kind guy :D

and sorry for logging out the window cleaner wanted to be paid, and me and my mum had no money :wall:, but we found some in the end.

82889247kf9.png