THE MOST AWESOME TERRAGEN!!!

brooce

Umm guys... Even though i'm flattered that you think that i'm better than this guy.. i'm not. even just judging by this peice, he has some excelent stuff done with the atmosphere (those rays are just... mmm.....) And the surface map is very realistic.

now i have seen better terragen people, like a guy who does some of the Terragen 2 alpha testing (that stuff is crazy :P) but this guy is very good.

And even if i am good (lol) I'm no where near this guy.

-.- Nad is good, but there's only a few landscapers here. Me, him, and the random few people who do renders and end up just needing C&C (not that that's a bad thing, we love to see people improve) but if you want to see who the best really are, spend some time looking through DevART. There are far better landscapers than Nad (no offense to him) but I do get annoyed when everyone starts calling him the best, discrediting those who are legendary.

Nad's just the best on THIS board (not that he isn't good even by DevART standards), and that may not be for ever if we can get a few more people interested in Terragen.

~Cal

Ok now that i know who that guy is, don't even try and say i'm better than him. he realy is one of the best terragen artists ever... lol he's even linked to the terragen main page :lol:

he's the guy i was talking about in my other posts, gets to play with TGD (terragen 2) alpha :( Wish i was him....

Ok now that i know who that guy is, don't even try and say i'm better than him. he realy is one of the best terragen artists ever... lol he's even linked to the terragen main page :lol:

he's the guy i was talking about in my other posts, gets to play with TGD (terragen 2) alpha :( Wish i was him....

Yeah, Nad is right. He is one of those legends I was referring too :P. He has renders in the planetside.co.uk gallery, even.

We should all envy him as TG users for getting to play with TG2 ='( Let's just hope his skills shine upon us all when TG2 is released and he's suggested a few improvements to it *cough proper terrain tools, like those of worldmachine*

~Cal

wow thats nice

but the ground looks a bit plain

and the clouds next to the sun is kinda blurred

and shouldnt the sun be more bright then that

other then that it looks really real

that guys mad good sry nad but i think hes a lil better :?

:lol: he's ALOT better.

And you don't have to be sorry, i'm not going to get mad at you for your opinions.

ok kool i thought u wer gunna cut my head off :roll:

in that case im betta than ur silly lil terragens :lol: 8) :wink:

also his lack ................. turtles

this is more how it should be: delete2dd.png

kc32dx4.gif

thanks to Etexbleu for the sig

ok kool i thought u wer gunna cut my head off :roll:

in that case im betta than ur silly lil terragins :lol: 8) :wink:

Yes, yes you are. And I am a space artist god. I eat Alyns unborn children. Isn't that right, Nad? :P

JK Man. Nad himself tried to tell you, that guy is better. I tried to tell you all that nad is only the best in this board... there are thousands more artists out there, and before you call someone a god and ask them to have their babies *cough and cough* you need to broaden your views.

But Nad wouldn't be the best if I had worldmachine and the registered Terragen :P. JK again, ya never know ;)

~Cal

PS: PLEASE, spell Terragen properly. I'll speak for Nad and myself... we're getting tierd of having to include a spelling of Terragen in our C&C Lol